1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

High Roller Rooms at Harrahs and Flamingo

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by go to vegas more, May 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. go to vegas more

go to vegas more Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi. Does anyone know if the High Roller rooms that just showed up today on the CET reservation system are newly renovated or are they just a way for them to charge more for looking at the parking lot?

The picture the have of the Premium High Roller room looked bigger and has different bedding and furniture than the regular premium room has.

Thanks!

2. hattrick225

hattrick225 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just a way to charge more. Can't comment on Harrahs, but as far as Flamingo goes, the room pics look the same as always. The Fab Deluxe rooms are the more recently renovated (2-3 yrs ago?). The GO Deluxe were renovated several years ago, and are the nicer of the two.

I'm booked in one of the GO Deluxe rooms for this summer. So I had been paying close attention to prices etc as I was getting ready to book, and don't recall hearing about any renovations.

It'll be interesting to see over time if people are willing to pay a premium to look at a ferris wheel.

Vegas Vacation 2024
  3. MTROH

MTROH Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    "Just a way to charge more." Ditto X 2

4. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Paging SH0CK!!! I'm pretty sure he recently had one of these with a lovely view of the parking lot or a sidewalk or something.

5. Steelers7

Steelers7 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They are nothing more than a view of the "High Roller"...the LINQ! :thumbsup:

6. go to vegas more

go to vegas more Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks! That's what I thought but figured I would check. The premium High Roller room at Harrahs is actually more money than the regular room. I think they have the wrong pictures up too the buggers, looks like there is a couch in the room in the one picture but I don't think there is.

7. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not quite, I was in the basement at the Quad. Big difference!

8. wishman35

wishman35 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I saw some of the room pictures recently at Flamingo with views of the High Roller I thought to myself when the heck they were going to start charging for it. Christ this town we love is sick...

9. vegas4pools

vegas4pools Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Going to bump this...

I have a question in regards to the High Roller Room at Harrahs. I've got a weekend free in December and want to make a quick get outta town the last weekend before Christmas. I actually love Vegas during Christmas. So on my TR rate calendar I'm showing comp nights in either the Classic Room, or the High Roller View Room... So... Which do I chose? Can booking either room guarantee me an 'upgrade' with a friendly tip possibly? It is even worth staying at Harrahs? It's comp yes, but I'm also looking to get some rest, so I'd like,if the beds were at least comfy. If not, I can get an Indigo King at Ballys for $66 for the entire three nights. (Minus resort fees)

Thanks all!

10. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The important part is if it is a "Deluxe" or "Premium" room. Premium are larger and updated more recently. And Premium rooms ONLY come in king and non-smoking configuration.

11. Dark_Mark

Dark_Mark Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know what you guys are asking, according to the Harrahs site, the Premium high roller views, have a marble entryway, a second TV in the bathroom and things like that, whereas the regular high roller view, is the standard room. IT sounds to me, that they made the room more like the original "premium" room which are the rooms that have a mini balcony and the small TV in the bathroom. I hope someone will post pics of the "premium" high roller room sometime

12. StormHawk

StormHawk Yuma, where I work in software.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think the "high roller room" at Harrahs is called "go across the street to Caesars"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.