1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

On-line Poker in the US

Discussion in 'The Poker Room' started by Its Only Money, Dec 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Its Only Money

Its Only Money VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    During my time off for Christmas I was getting antsy to play poker and didn't feel like driving up to the Shoe in Cleveland. Is anyone playing on-line anymore if so where? Feel free to send a private message if you would feel more comfortable with that.

2. Tahoejoe2

Tahoejoe2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bodava is good for Poker and sports betting. It takes about 15 days to get your money when you want to cash out a portion.

3. Big Tip

Big Tip VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Club WPT

You pay a monthly fee and get tournament points to enter tournaments. This makes it legal in the USA.

Some tournaments you win more points, some tournaments you win cash. I have cashed a few checks from them. It's not for much, but at least it's real money.

4. johnvic

johnvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am on Carbon Poker. They have cash games and tournaments. I am not sure of how legal it is but my guess is that they fly below the radar.

5. RonDiaz

RonDiaz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I play on Bovada from time to time. The deposit fees are high but I think they need it to keep rotating processors. It's been a few years since I had a big enough roll to withdraw but I had no issues then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.