1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas myvegas trip summary, just back

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Zhe Zhang, Dec 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zhe Zhang

Zhe Zhang Tourist

Hi guys, I am just back from vegas. Here is my experience with vegas and LP redemption.
    I had made 170K+ LP, and redeemed the followings with comments below as a thanks for help from this forum:

1 Aria slot tournament, 100K, win nothing. There were 24 people attending, I ranked 15/24 :thumbsdown:. The first three rewards are : $500 free play, two show tickets, two buffet.
    2 One night at circus circus. The rest nights I booked with money. The hotel, circus circus, is fine for me.
    3 One MGM buffet and one Mandalay Bay buffet, they are fine except the long line. I don't recommend to go to buffet because of the waiting (~ 1hr in holiday season and hot time).
    4 Monorail single rides. The redeeming personal is nice to do those. But I feel that the bus is more convenient, so I bought day pass for vegas bus as well, because monorail is not on the strip.
    5 No shows because I visited vegas during Christmas, and nearly all of them were blackouted. I did buy some show tickets by money, which are really good. I used halfpriceshowticket to buy ticket which is even cheaper than tix4tonight.

I won't go to vegas in near future. I don't know how to deal with the LP I left (~ 20K). But I wish you all have fun there.

2. vacationaddict

vacationaddict Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for sharing! You know if i am not mistaken you can jump in the players club line at the buffets with myvegas redemptions. Sometimes the players club line is packed as well but normally shorter than the regular line. I am tempted to do the aria slot tournament next trip if it is still a reward. Are there anymore prizes if u place 4,5 or 6th?

3. Zhe Zhang

Zhe Zhang Tourist

The player club line does exist in MGM buffet, and it saved my time. But mandalay bay buffet doesn't have the line and it made me wait for 1 hour to get in.
    There is no prizes for 4, 5, or 6th. In the day I went, there were 24 people which makes win the top three prizes very hard.

4. zolar31

zolar31 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    curious about the circus circus room
    Was it a tower room or a manor motor lodge room ?

5. wanker751

wanker751 Dutch Rudder Enthusiast

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What level for the players club line @mgm?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.