1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Feel free to benefit from my mistake

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by hoptowncard, Dec 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoptowncard

hoptowncard Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Meant to get tickets to Boys 2 Men for Jan 16. Got them for this Friday. Won't be anywhere near Vegas. If you have a ticketmaster account and know how I can transfer them to you and you can take advantage of it, let me know. 2 tickets. Nothing like learning from a $150 mistake. :thumbsdown:

2. hammie

hammie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would set up a stubhub account or try and list them on eBay besides offering them to the VMB'rs out there.

In a similar vein, I booked a hotel room near Atlantic City for the wrong Saturday and didn't realize it till after the fact (but before my actual date). I was out $165, ouch! Tried my best to schmooze the manager to crediting me for the correct date, but no go, the property was sold out and my room was empty. Experience is the best teacher.

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Brother booked return flight tickets for a day earlier than he thought. Airline said tough crap. But, we will sell you a walk up fare for a gazillion bucks.

4. hoptowncard

hoptowncard Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hadn't thought about stubhub, but with them being at will call, didn't know how that would work. Time frame is way short, so I was going for some good karma. Figured if I gave them away, the blackjack gods would smile kindly on me when the wife and I made our trip in a few weeks.

5. RC

RC Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am pretty sure that the names are going to have to match for pick up at will call.

6. bswim

bswim High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure about those tickets but many times at will call you have to present the same card you used to purchase the tickets with.

7. hoptowncard

hoptowncard Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is an option though to "Transfer to a Friend" on the website.

8. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Really sorry about this.

We really try to NOT book anything in advance. Not so much for this easy mistake, but because we too often change our mind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.