1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Walking Cosmo to Vdara

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by wanker751, Dec 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wanker751

wanker751 Dutch Rudder Enthusiast

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So this may be a dumbass question but here it goes anyway.

Is there an entrance to Vdara from Harmon? Or do I need to walk through Aria to get to Vdara?

2. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's not dumbass at all. It's confusing as hell to navigate around city center. I just stumble my way through and it seems take about an hour to get from Cosmo to Vdara. There must be an easy way to do it.

3. wanker751

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought leaving out the by the registration desk then across Harmon to Vdara but I did a street view and did not see a door to Vdara.

4. savage810

savage810 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It seems very intimidating. I have not gone to Vdara myself, but have done the Aria Harmon valet to Cosmo. It looked like if you go out of the Cosmo valet area to Harmon, you could just walk down Harmon to Vdara. Take the stairway right past the tram tracks up to the valet level.

5. ebbinns

ebbinns Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can - exit Cosmo by the registration desk, walk out the door and to the left. You'll need to be on your toes for the cars and taxis in the valet area, but there is a crosswalk. Exit where the cars exit and turn right on Harmon. You'll walk past the fire station on your right and then up the stairs (or elevator) and you will be at the Vdara entrance. If you want to go to Aria from there, it's just across the bridge.

6. wanker751

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks after Savage said stairs I spotted them on Street View. This will save me a lot of time! Thanks so much!

7. Hobofrank

Hobofrank Prime Minister of Idiocracy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stay at vdara and play at cosmo a lot...I always grab the elevator and cross in front of that little fire station

8. StormHawk

StormHawk Yuma, where I work in software.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My first time in Cosmo I wandered out of the valet doors and there was no crossing or sidewalk in sight. Just wall. Instead of turning around I played frogger until I got back to LVB.

9. arrgy

arrgy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The way I understood it, Cosmo had nothing to do with the M properties, Aria, Vdara, Bellagio, etc. If you stand on the walkway between Aria and Vdara and look towards the Cosmo you will notice the sidewalk ends, you can't even walk down to the strip. You literaly have to get out on to the strip via Crystalls and then walk to Cosmo.

10. spicole

spicole No shirt, no shoes... NO DICE!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not true. There is a staircase just to the east of the Vdara front entrance that takes you down to street level and over to Cosmo. Ebbinns nailed it with his post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.