1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo 2 Night Comp Offer

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Canucks13, Dec 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Canucks13

Canucks13 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Heading to Vegas in Feb, I have the standard 2 free nights sunday-thursday which ive used once before in the past.

That was a strictly weekday trip tho. This time Im coming in on a friday. Most likely going to stay at MGM for a cheap friday night.

Then this is where my question lies. IL book the comp for the sunday monday night. But will they give me a reduced rate to stay for the saturday night to or just charge
    regular weekend rate for whatever room im comped in.

Thanks

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know for certain, but I went to the front desk to get them to add a night onto my deal while I was in Vegas. I had checked the rate online for the room I was in and they plugged in my players club number (which had hardly any points on it) and they knocked 30% off the online rate just by using my Identity number.

I think they will offer a reduced rate, but you may want to check the offers they have online for just that Saturday (wouldn't hurt to check for Friday too) and see if they can beat the online rates. Their "guestbook" specials can be pretty sweet at times.

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is a good chance that they will quote the regular rate, or quote a discounted rate or maybe even a deep disounted.

Okay, that answer was worthless. The reason being - rates for each night are often all over the place based on what is going on in Vegas that particular night. Then you have to add in your theo which may help with a little discount, big discount or even a possible comp. It is hard to say. You will need to call in and see. Before calling, go online to see what the going rates are for that night, just to get an idea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.