1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria Sky Villas

Discussion in 'Comps' started by NeoDough, Dec 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NeoDough

NeoDough Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi everyone,

I'm planning to approach my host(s) about this but want your experiences too so I know what to expect.

Three of my friends and I will be in LV early March. I would love a swank place where we can all be together - ideally with our own bedrooms. (The suite with room connector and pull-out sofa and such is not exactly the experience I'm going for.)

I definitely don't bring enough action for a comped Villa (50-100k at most - I usually average a million Tier Credits per trip). But I see on the Aria site that they now advertise rates for the Villas ($3500-7500 a night) which tells me they're no longer exclusively for comps for the "whales". Have any of you had success booking an Aria Sky Villa with your own $ and then having some of it comped on the back end? Or negotiated a great rate on one due to your prior play? Or something else?

Just trying to go into the discussion with some good intel.

Thanks all, and happy holidays. :)

2. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Probably doesn;t help much, but they are very cool. My host gave me a tour of two of them a couple years ago. back then she told me they are all reserved for the super high rollers and could not be booked. if you can now book them, go for it. If you cannot, maybe look at something like the Skysuites at MGM. They are not as nice as the Aria Sky Villas, but they are very good too. I would suggest contacting your host. If they are now available, I cannot imagine you will be able to negotiate a discount with whomever answers the phone!

The plans have changed
    Post-Shopping Recovery Period
  3. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED Money’s on the way, with CashNetUSA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would book it cash, for whatever the cost, then talk to a host...because if you're making 2M TC per TRIP, then they should be damn well giving you whatever you want! (soft comp, at least; and of course, probably not on NYE or SuperBowl or anything major like that)

4. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think the OP said he is generating 1M in TC per trip, not two (unless I am missing something). That's approximately $20,000 in comps. Unfortunately, that's not in the whatever you want range. But if he has a lot of play history at Aria, a good relationship with the host, then they might comp him up front for a night or two (assuming the comp rate on those suites is the same as the rack rate). But I definitely agree he has a better chance during the week and not during any big events. If a High Roller comes in and wants that room, he is going to get bumped

The plans have changed
    Post-Shopping Recovery Period
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.