1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Dec 11-14.. short tr report

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Arkangel, Dec 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arkangel

Arkangel Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Hi guys,

I seem to always get caught up in vegas and wasn't able to do a live trip report. My first trip report so i'll be short and to the point.

I stayed at aria for the trip and was comped three nights in a regular room.

First day started off good, I only play baccarat and was up about 1500. I ended the day down 7000, so it wasn't a happy day. Total time played 12 hours or so.

Second day went down another 2000 before making back about 4000 grand and total time played was about 12 hours.

Third day made back another 3000 grand at aria before visiting hunter at Planet Hollywood. Hunter is a kool kat and he seemed like a genuine and caring person. It was a good trip to ph as I made another 2500.

Didn't sleep much lol.... I went and saw Shania on Friday.. second last show.. it was a great show and she was awesome. Went to a sapphires and made a lill trip downtown... didn't end up going and watching the ufc fight because I forgot until last minute lol....

All in all... still a productive trip....

I thank all of you for the valuable information on the site!

2. TXactuarial

TXactuarial VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congrats on your multi-million dollar win!

3. VegasChic-

VegasChic- VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Those trips are tough that start off down the first day! Good job on making it back, sounds like you likely earned some great THEO in the process!

Thanks for sharing!!

4. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congrats on the come-back!

5. Arkangel

Arkangel Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks vegaschick and breanna. I'm from the great white north as well lol. I don't know about my theo, they only rated me at 18 hours or so because I don't play every hand... losing all that sleep for nothing lol

6. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You only get rated 1 shoe = 1 hour. So when a shoe takes more than 1 hours, which is often especially in midi, you only get rated for 1 hour. They also factor if you sit out many hands.

It seems like you generated a descent amount of theo at 18 hours depending on your average bet. From how much you won/loss, you probably had some comps to burn. I always enjoy nice dinner with some great wine on the house.

Check with your host or the host on duty for your theo. They will let you know how much you can burn if you theo is high enough. A bottle of Dom or such is nice to burn when you don't have too much time.

7. Hobofrank

Hobofrank Prime Minister of Idiocracy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    shit we were there at the same time, although it doesn't sound like you left the tables much
    I saw Hunter at PH the same night as you, 3 times in fact!...or rather he saw me and came up as he walked through the BJ pit

is it bad that a host recognized me and I've never stayed at his base hotel?, LOL

8. Arkangel

Arkangel Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Riddick,

I was averaging 270 a bet the host said. I did get comped my food probably 300 dollars worth. I didn't take advantage of any booze because I bought my own bottle before getting there. I should of have gotten some dom! They wouldn't comp me my massage for some reason and I had to use my express comps. With as much as I thought I had played this time, thought I would be getting a suite lol. Got the same promo from mlife tho and no superbowl invite lol.

Hunter said he'll hook me up tho, so i'll be looking forward to that and stay at ph next time.

Frank I was at ph around 9 to 1230 on the sat. I'd think it's a good thing hunter recognizes you, your moving up in the world lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.