1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas MyVegas Blackjack challenge I can't win?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by rjrucinski, Nov 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rjrucinski

rjrucinski Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got up to 600,000 coins, level 39 and the next challenge I got says bet 10% of your balance 10 times. So, the problem is that all my tables are high limits of 10K. So there is no way I can bet 10% of my balance. Do I have to wait until I lose 500k or get to a level that offers larger limits? Seems like a crappy way to stall my progress...

2. DeMoN2318

DeMoN2318 The DERS

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yea...or a few 100k then get some split then doubles...

3. DeMoN2318

DeMoN2318 The DERS

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just unlocked Aria in the progressive game, 25k max

4. Kiwijake

Kiwijake Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I came here as have the same problem, except that I have 2 million in chips, not sure how I am going to get past that!

5. DeMoN2318

DeMoN2318 The DERS

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unlock new rooms and the max gets larger

6. Superpocky

Superpocky VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have the same problem and I have to think this is a bug that needs to be fixed asap.

I have 2.7 million in chips at the moment and I think I have reached the highest limit possible (freebet, circus circus, 100K limit). Unless there is a higher limit that I don't know of, there is NO WAY to complete this quest (Mirage # 9). Yes I can try to lose my chips until I have less than 1 million but it just does not make sense. And betting three squares @ 100K each doesn't cut it either, I think it is asking for 10% of your balance on a single bet (1 hand).

I only play this for fun as the MyVegas comps are no longer attractive to me, but it is still somewhat frustrating to have chips (and too much of it!!) but not being able to complete a quest. Hopefully the MyVegas Blackjack people sees this and fix it soon.

If someone has a work around that doesn't involve deliberately losing your chips, please share..........my degenerate gambler instinct does not allow me to lose them just like that, hehehe.

7. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is a new challenge down the line where you have to bet 20% of your balance 11 times.

What a waste.

8. ajp

ajp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did they send an update because I have new challenges but nothing happens when I play them. Currently at new york new york #1 win 930k. I win but the meter never goes up.

9. Kiwijake

Kiwijake Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just bet the 100K and tried to split / double as much as possible, quickly lost a million and got to the point where I was betting 10% anyways and got past the challenge. I have run good since and back up over 2 million but not looking forward to the bet 20% one, that is a near guarantee to bust!

10. ajp

ajp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had 20 million at the 10% challenge. I had to lose 19 million on purpose to beat the challenge. Of course I then went broke. I'm now back over 10 million and dread the 20% challenge.

11. rjrucinski

rjrucinski Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well it is good to know that I wasn't the only one with that had the issue. As it turned out, I ended up on a bad losing streak and got down to the 100K level and completed the challenge. Now have worked my way back to 400K. I agree they need to change when they present that challenge.

12. rjrucinski

rjrucinski Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well it is good to know that I wasn't the only one with that had the issue. As it turned out, I ended up on a bad losing streak and got down to the 100K level and completed the challenge. Now have worked my way back to 400K. I agree they need to change when they present that challenge.

13. rjrucinski

rjrucinski Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Now I got on a hot streak, made it up to 1.9M chips, and got that 20% challenge you guys were talking about. Screwed again. Guess just playing for levels now. Argh...

14. ajp

ajp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've bet over 1 billion dollars I know how you feel.

[​IMG]

15. Elayne

Elayne Tourist

How on earth do you guys manage to get that amount of chips? :blink:

16. ajp

ajp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bet max and win...

17. vegas_newbie

vegas_newbie Newbie

This post is a but old, but I recently figured out how to do these challenges and ywanted to share. Just put a bunch of money on the table in every game to reduce your balance. If you've unlocked everything up to Circus Circus, you can lay out over 5 million with max bets. You can bet as little as 2% of your initial balance and have that be 20-40% at the end. It's tedious, but it works.

18. vegas_newbie

vegas_newbie Newbie

Bit old, not but old.

19. KWITT

KWITT Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I joined this forum to get an answer to this because I have no where to go. level 130, over 5,000,000chips, all three stars up to #9 Mirage.
    I tried what I understand you are saying vegas_newby but as soon as I leave chips on the table to go to another game, they get returned to my balance.
    What am I missing?
    In the mean time, I will go back to slots :(

20. zolar31

zolar31 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just hit a challenge that is bet 40% of your stack. I only have 200K so should not be a problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.