1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Why can't I get this reward?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by lovetotravel, Dec 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lovetotravel

lovetotravel Low-Roller

Here are the rewards under "my purchases". Haven't redeemed them yet by calling the number.

1. 2 Lunch passes at Aria (1 of 3)
    2. Ticket to Love (2 of 3)
    3. One midweek at Red Rock (not part of 3/30 rule?)
    4. 2 Buffets Red Rock (not part of 3/30)
    5. Friday night dinner at Red Rock (not part of 3/30)

Plenty of points left and want to add the bowling from RR. It's showing available. When I go to the name page, and click the terms and conditions, the "Confirm for $10,000" is greyed out.

Why? I'd like this reward. In fact, all rewards are greyed out. Different hotels, different amounts, all greyed out. What gives? Not going until February. Still need to get my room.

Also, when using a room credit, when does the 24 hours start/end? For example, I check in at RR at 3:00 (1 of 2 rewards). The next day, I go eat breakfast at 10:00 (2 of 2 rewards). When can I use my next reward? Is it 3:00 on day two, since it will have been 24 hours since I checked into my room? Just wondering how that works?

Last edited: Dec 7, 2014
  2. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is a max of two redemptions at all Stations properties if I am reading it correctly. Check our T&Cs.

3. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    But it's two rewards for stations in a rolling 24 hour period. You should be able to buy more to use for future days.

4. weas

weas Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Vegas Deals

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This was happening to me too. I just went back in and tried again. I realized I was not checking the box for accepting terms and conditions. I is a little hard to see but it is in light blue near the bottom of the page. They have a limit of 2 redemptions at Red Rock. Hope this helps.

5. lovetotravel

lovetotravel Low-Roller

Yes, I'm checking the box. I already have 3 at RR so I don't think the limit of 2 is it either. They aren't in the 3/30 rule, so I just don't know. The limit of 2 is to be redeemed with 24 hours, so I would think I could get as many as I want, but only use 2 with 24 hours.

Any other advice?

I just went and looked, and I can't purchase anything. The box is greyed out for every item. Even if I check the box. ????? Even sugar factory.

Must have been a problem with my computer. I restarted and it works fine now. Thanks anyways!!

6. RedArrow

RedArrow Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Could it be that the rewards you already booked stay on the books and count against the limit until they're redeemed?

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.