1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Looking for a strip view wedding

Discussion in 'Vegas Weddings' started by forkyfork, Nov 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forkyfork

forkyfork Newbie

Hello! I am looking for a place to hold a reception (and maybe ceremony) with a strip view. So it does not have to be necessarily on the strip. It also does not have to be fancy. I'm not sure how many guests are attending, but I would put it at about 50 is my guess.

I know about Platinum Hotel. Are there others that have views of the strip (preferably up high like that) that aren't quite as pricey?

2. Hobofrank

Hobofrank Prime Minister of Idiocracy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    so you want rooms with a strip view or the venue needs to?

3. hillwood24

hillwood24 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. raraavis

raraavis VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i thought platinum was one of the better deals for a strip view wedding reception. i checked out strip hotels and what they offer, and it wasn't much for the price. but that's just my opinion. since you have a smaller number than i did when i was looking, it might not be as expensive as my quotes were. the stratosphere i think would have been good for me if we only had about 20 people.

5. forkyfork

forkyfork Newbie

Sorry I forgot to clarify - yes I would like the venue to have a strip view.

Raraavis - where did you end up going for your wedding? I loved your platinum review - very helpful.

6. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's where I got married. Would do it again, price is reasonable and the view is spectacular

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.