1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Will I get better or worse offers?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by DonnyC, Nov 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know the Vegas rule is 'go as often as you can' - offers aside!

I am expecting my first kid ANY DAY!!!

So it looks like Vegas is on hiatus until 2016 when my bro is moving - moving? Yep what better way to day goodbye than another Vegas trip? (Been doing them yearly since 2007).

I am playing social rewards and I keep getting TR credits, I notice that as the credits are going up..:so are the offers - even though I'm not spending $ in Vegas!

I am of the lowly gold tear status. As I usually bankroll his and mine gambling

There might be an option to go back to Vegas in 2015 when my wife and I are both on maternal and parental leave! But that's going to be a hard sell to my wife to make a brother's trip that year!!

So the question is with no play for over a year and probably half but increasingly total rewards credits through social rewards do you think my offers will get better or worse?

We have almost always stayed at the flamingo, do you think they will throw some teaser offers after it's been a while since I've been there?

2. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Worse

3. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You MAY get better marketing offers for a while but that could dry up before you make it back. I don't know if Social Rewards will help or hurt. There just seems to be a mechanism to improve offers for people that they want to come back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.