1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Rascal Flatts @ Hard Rock

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by smartone, Nov 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  2. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm on the fence! I like their music a lot, love country music, but they aren't that fantastic live, and the lead singer has had a lot of vocal issues this year (they had to cancel many shows). I think if the price and timing is right I will go.

I can't tell if this will be popular or not.. not sure how many people are clamoring to see them, or would travel to see them.

3. NickPapageorgio

NickPapageorgio OG of the Sal Sagev Hotel

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Macker can't sing, can he?

Nick:beer:

4. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most of my friends seem to agree with you! They feel this may have been fantastic for a shorter run during the National Finals Rodeo timeframe, but question how well it'll "stand alone" do in late Feb/ early March. With regards to the lead singer... when he's "on", they sound incredible, but when he gets "pitchy", it's indeed hard on the ears, because his parts are often quite challenging.

5. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I mean I do like them, but I don't think I'd go out of my way to see them... nor would I pay $200 or anything. They wouldn't obviously draw the kind of crowd Luke, Blake or Jason would. But they do normally play 10-20,000 seat places (that they don't sell out anymore), playing a 4,000 seat place, 6 times I guess it makes sense. Also country fans, just like country... they like drinking and hanging out at the shows, doesn't necessarily matter who is playing. But it's a little different in Vegas, without tailgating and everything... we shall see!

He had surgery recently, hopefully that helped! But I mean they canceled 5 or 6 shows this year. But it seems they are planning on touring all next year, so they must not be too worried about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.