1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo advice

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Daryl, Nov 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daryl

Daryl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just a quick question, I come to Vegas 2-3 times a year and my next booked visit is Superbowl (14th straight year)

My deal is 4 nights, $600 FB and $4500 Free Play.

Im planning on taking my family around Christmas for a couple day but won't be betting my normal $600-700 ave bet. More of a family holiday with little gambling

Will a comped trip at Xmas (little betting) effect my booked Superbowl deal

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's quite possible. I don't know about Cosmo and their new management, but mLife clearly (well, I don't know about that) states:

"Minimum play qualifications are required to redeem your offer more than one time. "

You might check with your host what the "minimum play" requirement would be.

3. Daryl

Daryl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry a bit confusing, Im have just asked for 3 nights comped at Xmas, no Free Play or F&B

4. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I assume you have a host given your avg bet level, I'd run it by them to make sure. If your offer is one of the email offers Id assume you're safe. When I last stayed in May on one of these offers, host did say "you've played enough to cover your offer...." and then went on to give me relevant discretionary comps, etc... I was under the impression that I wouldn't have been charged for the room but if I didn't "cover" the room with my gaming then my future offers would decline and I wouldn't have been eligible for discretionary comps. And such my offers have been about the same or a slight uptick better.

I'll be there for the Super Bowl as well, have you been to the Cosmo party at the Chelsea? If so, how was it? I assume I can get it comped as i get offers for just about everything that isn't Bruno Mars or the Gaga/Bennett show. If I don't, is it worth the $50 they were charging last year?

5. pleepleus

pleepleus 2016 - The monkey is back

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are platinum, use your annual free trip with companion booking with free resort credit.

6. VegasChic-

VegasChic- VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If it's only a couple nights, have you booked yourself under the free gold nights and booked the family in for the free companion nights? That is separate from the offers that do work against your ADT.....the gold nights don't. If you haven't used them yet, I'd book in on that as Cosmo will still release the free play without a stay! Without the hotel cost going against you it may balance off **some** of the lesser play you are expecting.

7. Tellafriend

Tellafriend MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would expect that it would. Take advantage of the offer. You must play a lot of hours b/c your avg bet on its own doesn't warrant that level of freeplay, even the single use.

8. Daryl

Daryl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.