1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

A different type of Boyd offer

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Joe, Nov 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I received a mailer from Boyd congratulating me on keeping Emerald status for another year. Here is the different part. It includes 3 nights at any of the Vegas, 7 Boyd properties, not just downtown. Good now through 1/25.

2. kiwiboy1

kiwiboy1 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been getting those for years. It normally happens when you make status for the year.

3. Crambone

Crambone Gnaeus Pompey Magnus

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got three "Anywhere" nights the last 2 years for retaining Sapphire. My renewal date is Nov 30 and they were good until Mid-March. I retained Sapphire again this year and look forward to see the offered dates. Hopefully it'll be good until late March for the second weekend of March Madness. Otherwise I'll suck it up and use it for that Superbowl Weekend thing.

4. Turtleman

Turtleman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ms. Gecko and I have also been getting 3 free nights at any Boyd/Coast Vegas property for the last few years for retaining Sapphire. In fact, I'm using my offer (anniversary is the end of Oct.) for MSS in December. Gee, I would have thought Emerald players would have gotten something special. As with most offers, it shows up on BConnected before the snail mail card arrives.

5. aaisack

aaisack VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I received one as well for making Sapphire this year for the first time. Hopefully they send me another one for making Emerald.

6. bubbakitty

bubbakitty Doing retirement again and happily so....

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok Joe you probably feel like crap because everyone and his brother has this offer BUT I retained Sapphire status on my last visit in October and got 3 new cards!!! Thank you very much.

So not sure what is under crap but that is me you are wallowing about upon......but hell I'm simple AND happy..... I guess they only target the happy ones....Congrats!!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.