1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

All Cet restaurants question

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by mstefaniw, Nov 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mstefaniw

mstefaniw Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Basically, if one of the restaurant outlets say they don't take the TR card there, is the option to charge to room and pay the tax? Also, if I gave my card to relative for dinner can they use it without ID and charge to room?

2. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If the restaurant doesn't take the TR card they probably won't let you charge to your room. People lose their player cards all the time. They almost always ask for photo ID to use the card to pay for things. You don't need a players card to charge to your room.

3. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It all depends on the restaurant, for example. Mon Ami Gabi at the Paris, you cannot pay for your meal with points (unless you get a voucher first), but you can charge to your room.

4. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never been to a restaurant at a CET property in Vegas that wouldn't let me room charge. The only exception was Yong Kang Street in Paris....but that was a problem just after they opened that has been rectified now.

5. jbee

jbee Low-Roller

But I do think that your name has to be connected to the room with ID.

6. luckylinda

luckylinda High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ID is required, if they don't ask for it, I ask them how do they know that is my card. Someone used several hundred dollars of my rc years ago in a gift shop. Good idea to keep track of your balance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.