1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Invited Guest line for MyVegas comp

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by bigpatpunisher, Nov 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigpatpunisher

bigpatpunisher Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just curious if anybody knew whether hotel comps through MyVegas can access the invited guest line. I tried this successfully on my last trip (Aria), but it was early in the morning with basically no line anywhere...figured it was worth a shot. The agent never gave the impression that I wasn't supposed to be there.

This time though, I'm arriving at a more normal check in time (MB). I won't bother with the invited guest line just to get booted from there. Any feedback or previous experience would be helpful. Thanks!

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It Is my understanding that you don't get any "extra" privileges with the myVegas comp since it is applied to your mLife card. If you're Pearl or above, you get buffet line privileges, if not, you're in the regular line. You could ask the mLife booth person for a line pass.

3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    AFAIK, the MyVegas room comps don't entitle us to use the invited guest line, but that's not to say that I haven't used that line in the past with a room comp that didn't say anything about that perk either. :wink2:

4. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Honestly, just go to the Invited Guests line.

If they boot you out, they boot you out. I doubt they will. Especially at MB.

The only place I've ever been "carded" in the Invited Guests line was at the MGM Grand. She asked to see my Gold MLife card. Everywhere else I've stayed has never even asked.

5. bigpatpunisher

bigpatpunisher Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah that sounds good. Was looking to see if someone had first hand experience being told yes or no. As long as the line isn't outrageous, I'll try again. I'm great at playing dumb.

I'll update afterwards if I'm given a definitive answer. Thanks again!

6. Fraggle

Fraggle People Watcher

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was told specifically by the person who handled my MyVegas redemption for MB previously that I could use the invited guests line, and we did, without incident whatsoever. Will be doing so again for our upcoming trip..

7. michiganenrique

michiganenrique Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Every time i used the MGM Buffet reward i was told to use the invited guest line. Never had a problem.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.