1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Frontier Air one day sale/Showboat sale?

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Jerseyguy2, Nov 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $22 one way out of Trenton this thursday,good deal for Eastern Pa,NJ and NYC .
    Also Stockton College says they're buying Showboat. They bought Seaview Golf Resort so I wouldnt discount the idea.

2. undathesea

undathesea Grandissimo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I played and stayed at the Seaview twice. I won't stay there again. I stayed once in the oldest part of the hotel (main building) and I swear I felt like someone was sitting in the chair staring at me all night. Very creepy and I got no sleep at all that night.

That's a really awesome, old hotel though. I was they'd put some money in to it to update it.

3. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They play an LPGA event there ,the course is right on the bay and can be verry windy like last May. The other 18 ,I hear is run down badly compared to what it once was. I think the only reason they keep it as an LPGA tour stop is that Shop Rite Supermarkets and Harrahs sponsor it.
    The hotel used to be a pretty swanky place ,Since the college bought it I dont know.

4. undathesea

undathesea Grandissimo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didn't play the bay side. I played the side behind the resort. It was in fairly decent shape when we played. Not great but not bad. It was still pretty cool out when I went though.

Of course, I probably played it 5 years or so ago.

It's a legendary golf course. Basically all of the legends of golf played there and it was home to a major event back in the day. It has quite a history.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.