1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Benihana's Westgate - Chef's table Birthday promotion

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by vwhiten, Nov 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valgal

Valgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was looking through my options to cash some American Express points in for some Dining Cards for my December trip. I can get a Benihana card and I was perusing the website and menu. They have a special promotion to receive a $30 e-certificate to be used on your birthday month. There are some restrictions - valid Monday-Thursday for dinner. You must order one adult entree then the food and non-alcoholic beverages will be discounted up to $30. The site says it is not a two for one - but sounds very similar. You can use it through the entire month of your birthday.

I have the ACG and I have a coupon for receive $25 off two steak and lobsters. which are priced around $48. Using a $50 gift card I could get the dinners for about $25 after gift card and coupon. I know it is a chain but I am looking to try something different using a free gift card and keep my costs down. I can't use the birthday discount, but I thought I would share the info for anyone thinking of going to Benihana at the old Hilton/LVH now Westgate.

2. raraavis

raraavis VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i did the benihana birthday thing for my 30th bday, and it worked out well. the deal worked like a bogo even if they didn't call it that. it was a bit of a hike to get there though, but we took the monorail. i hadn't been to that hotel since they had the star trek thing.

3. dbueler

dbueler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It used to be a straight $30 credit, I used it solo many times. I always spent well over the value, it was a great deal. Still is a nice deal for 2 people. As for the Benihana at the Hilton, believe it or not, it's my favorite one! I love their food and my meals have always been A+ there. Enjoy!
    diane

4. raraavis

raraavis VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    oh nice! i didn't know you used to be able to use it without purchasing another entree. we definitely had a good time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.