1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

BConnected Online Offers Gone?

Discussion in 'Downtown Hotels' started by VegasLover8, Nov 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasLover8

VegasLover8 High-Roller

I have not logged on to BConnected since probably my last trip in March 2014. Last week, I logged and saw there were offers for 2 nights free at the Cal for November and December.

However, when I logged on today, those offers are gone.

Can someone who knows that they should have offers on their BConnected online account, log on to a see if your offers are still there?

I'm just wondering if there is something going on with the website.

Thanks.

Rich

2. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I checked a couple days ago. I had 3 free to MSS for both November and December plus $20 dining credits. I just checked again and it's all gone. My card score dropped about 8k too.

I only play there about once a year so I just figured that's what happens after a year of no activity. Or maybe it is a glitch?

3. Turtleman

Turtleman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My BConnected offers are intact (at the present time), but they must have some kind of funnies going on. I got back last night after nine days and there was always a major discrepancy between what the machines showed for my Card Score and Slot Points and what was displayed on the BConnected app. They've always been in sync up 'til now; and each time I refreshed, the totals were different. I'm talking at least a 2:1 difference.

Not that this has anything to do with BConnected, but after the first day, Ms. Gecko's Card Score was the same as mine, and she was about 10,000 points less than me starting out! We played next to each other the entire day, and bet similar amounts. I attributed it to a "glitch," but the same thing happened after the second day. By the third day, I started accumulating points again, but when we left yesterday, she was over 10,000 ahead of me, which is nuts.

I have noticed over the past several months that sometimes our offers are gone, but have always reappeared after several minutes to several hours ... or longer. Go figure; and good luck if you ever attempt to contact an intelligent life force that can give some answers! Right now, I'm waiting on my annual Sapphire anniversary free night offer and wouldn't dare try to rock the boat.

Da1chifin: Points for non-locals expire one year after they are obtained, usually on the 3rd day of the month. (Hey, if they didn't expire, everyone would eventually be Emerald!) Local's points expire after 6 months.) Try clicking "VIEW CARD SCORE HISTORY" under the circular points display.

4. northerngirl

northerngirl High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just logged on and my offers are good through the end of January.....not that it matters. No trip planned until August.

5. Electroguy563

Electroguy563 Vegas Joker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My offers are still there, all the way to the end of Jan. What's weird is the front page is blank (where they show your tier points and card level). My tier point level is blank, my slot points are displayed but the card level indicator is blank.

But other than that everything matches what they send me in the mailers.

6. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You made me look. My display is normal showing tier & card level. Also shows my offers through Jan.

7. wanker751

wanker751 Dutch Rudder Enthusiast

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mine are there as well.

8. bluesdude

bluesdude VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just logged into BConnected and everything looked normal. Whewww!!

Dead & Co with my son! June 4 or 5th - June 8th
  9. Electroguy563

Electroguy563 Vegas Joker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    O.k. so your responses made me check again. I don't know why the front page is blank, otherwise all my offers is there when I click on room offers, dining offers, and promotion offers. All there till end of Jan.

My card score is displayed and correct last I remember. My tier score is blank and card level is blank but when I click on card history it displays my card level and tier score which again as far as I remember seems correct.

I just don't know why the front of the page on the top is blank. Makes you think they were starting to take away something..... and forgot to do it? lol!

10. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Try a different browser or maybe you have some ad blocking, add-on that's doing it.

11. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info!

I guess that makes sense and just didn't click with me since I am not concerned with any kind of status or play with Boyd. The day my card score dropped 8k, all my 3 night offers also went away. Yet a week later, I get a mailer for the same 3 nights plus dining credits. Weird.

12. MGinCO

MGinCO VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, older points roll off after a year.
    I made Emerald status after 2 nights @ GC.
    I then moved to MSS for 4 nights, and according to my Tier History, many points rolled over on 10/31/14, which put me back under 250,000 tier score.
    However, my Emerald status is still good until NEXT Halloween.
    I have a year to re-main/earn points again to get it back to over 250,000 points.

13. scottydoog

scottydoog Low-Roller

Birmingham, England. But born and raised in Bonny
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mine are all good, in fact there are a couple of new ones for new year parties.

14. VegasLover8

VegasLover8 High-Roller

I called the Cal and they confirmed that I have 2 free nights in November (Sunday-Thursday) and December (anytime). I knew I wasn't crazy! Also I finally got a Cal mailer saying that I had 2 free nights for November and December.

However none of these are showing up on BConnected. Weird.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.