1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Foundation Room question

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by KKB, Nov 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am a 48YOF who will be traveling alone; friend gave me a free pass from MyVegas, always wanted to check it out.

(I recall a few years ago when it was a private club & a friend always goes there & said to give his name to the bouncer...3 friends & all--all looking fine--tried talking that bouncer into letting us up. Seemed he really wanted to, but he seemed to be seeking something, a password maybe?...of course NOW I realize he wanted a tip, but we may have been too tipsy to think of that!!)

ANYHOW I just want to check it out, have a drink. Will be there Fri-Sun evenings. Which night should I go, what time? I have done the club scene with girlfriends & it is fun but alone that would just be weird I think (and maybe unsafe...) Is there a bar where I can sit?

THANKS!!

2. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fri and Sat its more of an upbeat lounge, little busier. Sunday is less people, so it just depends on if you like walking shoulder to shoulder or you like your space.

3. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Yes, there is a bar IF you can get a seat. I say go for it!

4. ant1433

ant1433 Low-Roller

I used the Myvegas reward for the FR and it was OK.Yes there is a bar and as others have said pretty small so you might have to sit in lounge chairs or couches for waitress service.The drinks are not cheap, I think it was $14 for a gin and tonic so be prepared. It does have the best view of the strip lookig out on the outside terrace.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.