1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Random Boyd 4 day video poker tournament comp

Discussion in 'Comps' started by FXT, Oct 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FXT

FXT VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just received my first comp from Boyd and surprisingly I didn't even play there my last trip. I lost about $500 a couple trips ago there on VP so maybe they're just fishing. Doubt I'll take them up on it but did anyone else get the same offer?

2. vpwarrior

vpwarrior Tourist

Why do you say it is a New Years offer?

3. FXT

FXT VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lol that was definitely one of those friday screw ups. Let me see if I can edit the title.

4. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED Money’s on the way, with CashNetUSA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Kris and I did one of those back in June..it's pretty fun.
    The tournament is played two 15 minutes sessions on 9/6 DDB, at The Cal (2nd Floor, just across the SkyBridge from MSS)
    The banquet, is just a free buffet, where they give the awards out, as well as a "out of the money" drawing.
    Overall, I'd do it again...but alas I didn't get the offer (I've been screwing Boyd lately, being as we're now CET Diamond)

5. jh46

jh46 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got the invite too but I won't be able to take advantage of it since I am going mid-Nov. I have always wanted to try a tournament but the dates never work out for me.

Has anyone ever tried MSS's daily slot tournament? How much did it cost and what are the prizes like? Might give one a try when I'm there if it is worth it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.