1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Tell me about Vinnie Favorito

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by njude1971, Aug 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. njude1971

njude1971 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are coming to Vegas on a Thursday afternoon next month and we are wanting to hit up a show that evening. I have some rewards credits to use and thought about Vinnie Favorito. I know my husband would most likely enjoy it plus I am making him do some other things that he is not too hip on doing. How is the show? Does anyone have any other suggestions?

2. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hahahah, an awesome show...well WORTH it! his deal is making fun of the audience,and is a bit racy, but if you don't mind that you will kill yourself laughing!

3. DJ Ran

DJ Ran VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A favorite of mine. Very funny show if rude language doesn't offend you.

4. Gino

Gino "The King of Inappropriate."

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fantastic show. Waaaaaaay politically incorrect. If you bring any kind of sacred cow to this show, it will get slaughtered - on stage - with everyone laughing at it. Worse part about the show were my abs and face hurting like hell from laughing my ass off....

5. vegasnut

vegasnut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    vinnie is certainly funny, yeah after three times seeing him of course some of the jokes and kind of people he makes fun of are the same but it was worthwhile many people including myself were laughing our asses of

Last edited: Aug 17, 2014
  6. LV2GAMBLE

LV2GAMBLE Certified LOW Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Crude and rude but hilariously funny. Uses the audience as his target of humor. Makes fun of race, age, EVERYONE. Spouse didn't want to see it first time, but I coaxed into it. However seeing twice was enough as the jokes themselves don't change much, just the targeted person, which changes the show ever so slightly. Certainly worth seeing if you are not easily offended by profanity and potentially vulgar humor.

7. papillon

papillon Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This guy is truly funny and entertaining. Highly recommended. You can actually get free tickets for this show. Go to the Total Rewards desk at the Flamingo and sign up for the Total Rewards card then ask for the coupon book. If you already have a card, you can usually sweet talk them into giving you the coupon book. The coupon will give you free entry with a 2 drink minimum. Drinks are about $12-15 a pop so still cheaper than buying tix and drinks at the show.

8. beaumontbhoy

beaumontbhoy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    loved the show but my only complaint was it was very short barely an hr

9. DukieDoesVegas

DukieDoesVegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I see Vinnie every trip because each show is unique and I love to laugh hard. I've been trying to get him to pick on me but I guess I don't look his type...LOL

10. bobby jones

bobby jones VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got paired up with Vinnie golfing a couple years ago not knowing who he was. His humour doesn't stop when the show is over. We had lunch afterwards and I couldn't believe the stuff he got away with on the waitress. I would have been arrested if I had tried any of that! Overall a nice guy and fun to golf with!

11. DukieDoesVegas

DukieDoesVegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I spoke to him briefly after the last show...very personable indeed!

12. REELmoneySlotFan

REELmoneySlotFan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great, great show. Vinnie is fast as lightning. He'll make fun of everybody in the audience. Make sure not to buy the VIP tickets because that just means you'll be seated really close to the stage. And those people close to the stage are welcome targets. My stomach hurt because I laughed so hard and so much during the show. Really recommend it, go see it!! Every show is different because it's improv. Good reason to see him for them once :)

13. tom.mckenzie

tom.mckenzie Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Leave your sensitivity at home and you'll probably enjoy yourself. I was far enough back to not get picked on.

14. Thickskinnedalive

Thickskinnedalive Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Read about the show before going so I knew what I was in for. I'm a big ugly bald guy so when the attendant was walking us in to our free seats I knew instantly I was screwed when he walked us down to the front row to a VIP seat. Yes I got targeted but thankfully others around me were better targets. Played poker with him a couple nights later and he remembered my name and everything. Dude is sharp as tack. Highly recommend his show if you have a sense of humour and can take an off colour joke.

15. gpenguins67

gpenguins67 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    His show is really good. I think they others prettymuch hit the nail on the head to describe it. Its funny, rude, offensive but not in a bad way. I saw it when I got the deal at the players club desk (free entry for 2 with the purchase of 2 drinks).... which is an awesome deal ended up being around $27 for 2 people. I don't know if its worth it to pay $70-100 retail for the tickets..... for that price I'll add a couple extra bucks and go see a headliner. Like I said it was a good show but not $100 good..... so look around for deals.

16. zolar31

zolar31 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great show.. If you do get picked on and he asks for your occupation, tell him your a human resources manager.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.