1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas MGM rewards requiring hotel stay

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by JennJenn, Oct 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JennJenn

JennJenn Low-Roller

Forgive me if this question has been asked, but we have 2 rewards for the $50 dining credit at Monte Carlo. This reward requires a 1 night stay at any MGM property. We are arriving in Vegas on 11/14 staying at the Golden Nugget for 3 nights. We then have a reservation on the 11/17 at MC and have a reservation #. Are we able to use one or both of these $50 rewards before the 17th, or are they only valid on the date or during your stay at the MGM property? Will the rewards desk just record the reservation #?

2. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From what I've heard, the Rewards desk checks to see if you're currently staying at the hotel, which means you would have to use it while you're checked in there. If not, people could just book a room, use the reward, and then cancel the room.

3. lovetotravel

lovetotravel Low-Roller

This was not my experience. I had a printed reservation and was allowed to use rewards prior to my check-in.

4. JennJenn

JennJenn Low-Roller

So just a printed reservation worked? We want to try and use on on 11/15...

5. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wonder if addt'l guests on the hotel reservation are allowed to use their own myVegas rewards as well. I think having a printed copy of the reservation for a future stay (regardless of the dates) is too risky.

6. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would say you have to be checked in... I wouldn't waste my time if i wasn't checked in.

Anyone they can look up in the computer as staying in the hotel can use rewards. So like husband/wife that's fine, just make sure both names are on the room.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.