1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Is That a Costume or Are You A Hooker?: A Gaggles/Big Sack Halloween

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Gaggles, Oct 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gaggles

Gaggles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Hello you degenerate gamblers! After a long hiatus from TR's I have decided to return. I have been to Vegas about 5-6 times this year and until last trip I was on a big drought! No Royals and no Tax With holdings slips! Haven't gone this long without a jackpot in over three years. I did hit a royal at the Bellagio on 10 play .25 before the Brittney Spears concert in August but that was it! Not complaining but I need 1 or 2 of those on my usual $1 play.

Last August I went two weekends in a row with the last trip being 2 nights comped at Mirage and two nights Cromwell with concert tix so I went. Except for the $15 cans of Miller Lite, I loved it there. The pool rocks.

Friday I will be arriving at 1:00 and I have two nights comped in an Octavius room at Caesars. I also have a meager $125 in free play and $125 TR Credits so wish me luck! I had three nights booked originally but I switched it up to a little two night quickie. I will actually only be on the ground for 43 hours so it will be frenetic!

Unless Beejay makes a special guest appearance, your players in this game will be Big Sack and a guy who kicks degenerate gambling up a notch from Beejay. He just does so at much lower stakes. He actually hit back to back progressive Royals at Bellagio on his last trip and still lost!!! We shall call him....THC. Cuz he's so dumb sometimes I wonder if he hasn't been smoking pot since he was born!

Big Sack arrives Thursday for the Imperial Palace...er I mean The Quad....oh...I mean The Linq's grand opening!

We have already arranged for a nice little limo Friday night to take us DT in full costume! I expect us to arrive at the Golden Gate around 8-9 pm.

The only things really planned at this point are pool time Friday upon arrival. It will be 29 degrees Celsius which is pool weather to us Canucks! I assume the pools are still open? But Saturday the temperature drops significantly and so that will mean a visit to Qua after we wake up from Halloween revelry.

Saturday is wide open but if my cheap friends will man up for a cab ride, I would like to have lunch at The Peppermill.

So that is where things are at. I scaled back the trip due to a huge 4 day trip coming up for New Years and sudden unpleasant life expenses that popped up and drained my Vegas slush fund at the end of August.

In any event this trip will have live updates and Macker and Beejay will hopefully post some pics that I send. I just aint calling TR's live anymore because that tends to excite some people who wish to criticize the lack of updates that they feel entitled to. But I assure you,, I will give you drunken posts as I enter wifi zones and if Macker and Beejay are good sports they will put up some pics for you guys!!

And if nobody is offended by pics of scantily clad girls from Halloween....I can post those to!!! I will also get a shot of our costumes.

Stoked for this trip guys. My last trip was a four day solo and while it was a good time and only a little over two months ago, it feels like I haven't been with a crew in a long time.

I hope you all enjoy a Gaggles Halloween!

Last edited: Oct 27, 2014
    I Like to Drink and Gamble
  2. dvandentop

dvandentop VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice looking forward to it!

3. br549

br549 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not offended one bit by pics of scantily clad girls in Halloween costumes!!

4. pphold

pphold pp Park Place Degenerate

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i'll be there too so think i'll try to take some pics of the costumes.....

Will be at one of the CET properties. Whichever one Hunter books me at and Cosmo and Wynn/Encore.

5. BeeeJay

BeeeJay President of The Red Lobster Hostess Satisfaction

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I guess with Macker not attending, there will be a lot less cleavage in the costume pics compared to last year?!?!?

Looking forward to it!!!

BTW---don't you have an iPhone??? Ever hear of Tapatalk???

6. dutchvelvet

dutchvelvet VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Enjoy your Halloween festivities.

Suggested Costume: The Royal Flush Gang from Batman

[​IMG]

Is it just me or is 10 of clubs kind of hot?

7. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can't wait to see these posts....lol. Your crew going for NYE? Crazy!!! Many on here going then....I hope to see some LIVE action..... :)

8. Hobofrank

Hobofrank Prime Minister of Idiocracy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    pics of scantily clad girls from Halloween....I Hate when that happens!:evillaugh

9. sco5123

sco5123 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking forward!

10. thebax84

thebax84 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Big sack I will be at flamingo on thur. pm me and I will stumble over to linq for a drink or 3

11. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not offended by pics of scantily girls from Halloween or any other time. :wink2:

12. REELmoneySlotFan

REELmoneySlotFan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bring on the spicy pics and great tales of gambling adventures!!

13. Gaggles

Gaggles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Okay everybody, things are slowly coming together. Big Sack is on his way to Kalispell for his late afternoon flight and should arrive at LAS around 8:00 I believe and check in into Linq for grand opening.

In the spirit of absolute degeneracy woke up last night around 4:00 am to see if the price for flights had dropped enough to entice me to go to Vegas this morning. As you can see from this message...the price did not drop and I will be leaving tomorrow morning. I will post at least one live update via Big Sack tonight.

Doing everyone a solid, and ensuring live updates via pics from my phone the next two days, Macker is gonna set me up from my Iphone later this afternoon.

My bag was packed last night just in case that flight went down enough. The costume is ready to go. I have no idea what Big Sack's costume is but I'm not expecting much. THC is going as a naval aviator as he likes to put it. He is built more like a guy who should be in a tank than a plane but......

14. Hobofrank

Hobofrank Prime Minister of Idiocracy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    naval aviator?....which costume will he have?, lulz
    http://filmclique.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/louis-gossett-officer.jpg

15. Gaggles

Gaggles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Big Sack just texted. Allegiant is boarding and ON TIME!!!! Winner! Gambling details later tonight as I know "travel filler" is not what we are all craving in our TR's!

16. La$Vega$

La$Vega$ Fun until cops show up, then we play Hide n' Seek!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pics, lots o' pics!

17. Julie888

Julie888 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have fun while finding those Royals.

18. Gargamel

Gargamel Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good luck & quads speed! :beer:

19. TomTWI

TomTWI Custom Title

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Since I'm in town anyway I was thinking of going downtown to see costume fest. Now with this crew there, I will go for sure. Shouldn't be too hard to spot them.

TomTWI

20. pphold

pphold pp Park Place Degenerate

Trips to Las Vegas:
    early morning flight for me to be there by 11am. off to Caesar's Cosmo and Wynn....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.