1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Spirit Airlines from Kansas City

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by padietz, Sep 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padietz

padietz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi,
    Has anyone flown Spirit out of Kansas City? I've been reading some of the old posts on Spirit (flights are often delayed) and wondered if the same thing was happening from KC. The fares are definitely cheap but I've noticed the flight times are late at night or very early in the morning. Just wondering if I should give them a try. Hoping to hear about your experience.

2. nebraskavegas

nebraskavegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    saw this on the front page hoping for some info. I noticed the same things you have

3. Amn1410

Amn1410 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gunna bump this. Anyone had any experiences?

4. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i fly back and forth and wanted to leave a day earlier and to change my flight was more expensive than spirit and frontier. If you fly frontier or spirit you better not to have any luggage, and the seats leg room is tight unless you upgrade. The flight i got left KC at 1 am or so and got into vegas at 9 am. So its good if you are going out on thursday for a long weekend or something. Yes, my flight left 35 minutes late. Going that way its hard to make up time.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.