1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET booking headache

Discussion in 'Comps' started by rgerards, Oct 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rgerards

rgerards Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi,

While planning the trip for next year, we noticed CET was very forthcoming with free nights and had this booked (with companion) on CET site:

27-04 LINQ COMP
    28-04 LINQ COMP
    29-04 LINQ COMP
    30-04 LINQ COMP
    01-05 BALLY's booked together with flight (Expedia)
    02-05 BALLY's booked together with flight (Expedia)
    03-05 BALLY's COMP
    04-05 BALLY's COMP
    05-05 BALLY's COMP
    06-05 BALLY's COMP
    07-05 BALLY's COMP

We booked the Expedia nights after booking the COMP nights.

At this point it was all in the books, but we needed an extra night (08-05). The website told me that would me $100 which is more then reasonable. So I went ahead and tried to change it on the website which failed. So I tried to change it by Phone, which failed aswell. So we went ahead and asked to cancel the BALLY's 5 night reservation and we would just book it again avoiding a lot of hassle.

However, because we bought BALLY's nights in between comps we (and the reservation line aswell) are unable to book it again, because those nights we bought link the comped nights. Customer service told me it would be better to move the existing reservation at THEIR hotel to one outside CET so I can utilize the comps. WTF ? They told me the computer system does not allow for rebooking it. Is there anyone who knows how to sort this out ? the Expedia nights are not changeable (combined with really good priced ticket).

Thanks in advance,

Remco

2. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Try calling a host a Bally's. If you don't have a host, you can call and ask to speak with the host on duty.

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry, I do not have a solution... other than to call in again and try another agent.

But, word of advice to others. Anytime there is a 3rd party involved in a booking, stuff happens. And usually not good stuff.

4. PHVHost

PHVHost High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Remco, I'll take a look at this tonight. Give me an hour or so to digest it. - Hunter

5. rgerards

rgerards Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cool thanks, if u need any info, let me know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.