1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Opinion about the Luxor Buffet? Breakfast

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by EastCoastVegasFan!, Oct 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EastCoastVegasFan!

EastCoastVegasFan! VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My friend had a MyVegas comp for two, so we decided to check it out. It was actually decent.
    The selection was not huge, in comparison to other buffets, but the quality of food was above average in my opinion.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

July 19th - July 24th
  2. CALELLA

CALELLA Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've used the Myvegas all day buffet twice now and have had no complaints about the standard of the food, as you say probably better selection at other (pricier) buffets but perfectly acceptable fare for me.

3. abraxis

abraxis Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went to this buffet a couple of trips ago since we had a two for one coupon. I found it to be very decent and i enjoyed it. They had a good selection and everything seemed fresh. It's not fancy by any means, but it got the job done. I left full and satisfied. Not sure that i would pay full price. ..But i really don't like paying full price for anything :p

4. kansaisupra

kansaisupra Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed with everyone above. I had some poker comps for a free breakfast buffet. Currently the Excalibur Buffet is closed. The food at Excalibur breakfast and Luxor Breakfast is nearly identical. If your hungry, want a quick get me full type breakfast I think its great. If you want to taste different, 'exotic' type food. This isn't the place.

Would I pay full price? for 16.99. Its okay. I think if it was at 10 or 12 I think its a good deal.

5. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Its very good and gets the job done

6. PerryP

PerryP Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's pretty basic. I've had both the breakfast and dinner buffet. It is ok. Nothing fancy. I like the Mirage buffets better but that's quite a walk from the Luxor, where I'm staying.

7. Bubbavegas

Bubbavegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hit and miss, best advice get there earlier in the shift later the fresh prep dwindles it seems to very few items, the food is decent enough though.

8. PPtraderal

PPtraderal Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I found it be be good. Usually had breakfast there and no problems. Servers very nice and kept drinks full and dishes cleared.

9. keno60

keno60 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had it recently and was very happy with it. I did use a My Vegas code. Omelet bar, eggs benedict, self serve drinks, lots of other breakfast items, pretty good pastry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.