1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Where to pick up the comp show tickets?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by changcchi, Oct 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. changcchi

changcchi Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will check in at Bellagio and I have already redeemed myVegas comp LOVE, Zarkana and Kà shows for the following days, so where should I pick up the tickets? Bellagio Mlife desk or Bellagio Concierge?
    Thank you.

2. abraxis

abraxis Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I need to double check my notes (if i can find them amongst the clutter of my desk) but when i called to redeem myvegas points for the two zarkana premium tickets, i thought the representative told me to pick them up at the box office/will call. ..

3. gpenguins67

gpenguins67 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You should be able to pick them all up at the Bellagio concierge. I remember I picked up tickets for love at the MGM concierge last year

4. changcchi

changcchi Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you, gpenguins67, I'll definately do that.

5. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have always picked up all my tickets at 1 box office.

6. troyzilla

troyzilla Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same - I picked all mine up at the Mandalay Bay ticket desk when I grabbed my MJ One tickets. Only issue was The Mirage hadn't put the LOVE ones in properly but a quick call got it all sorted.

7. abraxis

abraxis Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What did you folks need in order to pick them up? Just a photo id and m life card? (I.e. What if i lost/forgot my "confirmation number")

8. changcchi

changcchi Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Npom, so you mean I can pick up all my myVegas redeemed free show tickets of other hotels (Mirage LOVE, Aria Zarkana, MGM Kà) at Bellagio O box office, instead of Bellagio Consierge? That's great news. Thank you.

9. troyzilla

troyzilla Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    M Life card and passport was all I needed.

10. abraxis

abraxis Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks!

11. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were told as long as you pick the tickets up greater than 24 hours in advance, you can pick them up at any box office. We picked up tickets for "Fantasy" and "Ka" this last trip both at Mirage.

12. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can pick up the tickets at any MLife property box office (for you the closest would be the "O" box office at Bellagio). I have done this many times (this past July I had Zarkana tickets through MyVegas and I picked them up at the Aria box office). I have never heard of anyone going to the concierge to get MyVegas rewards redeemed (comp tickets through a host maybe, but not MyVegas rewards) and the Mlife desk will just tell you that you have to go to the box office (and if you do somehow get that service from the concierge, it is customary to tip the concierge for assistance. You don't tip the workers at the box office).

13. changcchi

changcchi Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for the information, jr7110. Now I got it.

14. Smallz23

Smallz23 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Question.. Can you have show tickets or any event tickets delivered straight to your room (not in regards to MyVegas rewards but with comp tickets in general). I'm asking due to the tight schedule im on and not sure if I'll make it to the show. And if so, do I ask the concierge for assistance? Or is this something they don't provide? Ty in advance!

15. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I doubt they will deliver it to your room. Maybe ask a concierge and see what they will say but I doubt they will pick up the tickets for you..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.