1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Packers vs. Panthers 10/19

Discussion in 'Downtown Hotels' started by Joe, Oct 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fox 5 Vegas has their schedule posted and currently the Packer game is listed for 10AM on free TV. If that stays the same then we will most likely be watching at Boar's Head, not at Chi Brewing Co where we would have to listen to the damn Bears game and watch the Pack in silence while playing VP at the bar.

2. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Joe .... Let's not be slamming those Bears, even if they are playing like crap.

Today (the 12th), Nancy and I have to listen to the Bears game on the radio, as the Dallas / Seattle game is the big game of the afternoon, knocking out the Bears game in Atlanta at the same time. :-(

3. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Totally confused. If you are in the "Chicago burbs" why wouldn't the Bears game be televised locally, today?

4. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's crap, Buddha. :( The Bears game is even scheduled to be shown in MN today. Why would Fox bump the Bears game in Chicago for the DAL/SEA game?!

eta: The Bears just posted on Facebook that the game is going to be on Fox in Chicago. Maybe they just had a programming glitch and showed the other game?

5. yoyoseven

yoyoseven Grizzled Vereran

Trips to Las Vegas:
    See ya there Joe. Thought I was going to have to see a cardiologist after the final drive of the GB/MIA game yesterday. Wow, what a finish!

6. TomTWI

TomTWI Custom Title

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was at the game in Miami Sunday had to use my brothers Nitro tabs at the end. The Dolphin fans were fun for the most part, but as luck would have it we had a couple drunk dbags seated in front of us.

Joe,

Have you ever watched the Pack at Rum Runners? Always a fun time but get there early for a seat.

TomTWI

7. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, my guess would be 3 times at RR back in the day when we stayed on the Strip. A very interesting crowd. :evillaugh
    Probably spent more games at Big Dog on Rancho, a total WI bar.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.