1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mix?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by kcentury, Oct 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kcentury

kcentury Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Want to go to Mix for a few drinks and maybe a bite to eat before an 8pm show in a couple of weeks. I see you can make reservations for the restaurant online, but it looks like the bar/lounge is a first come first serve? I assume the two venues are connected and the difference is basically ordering off the restaurant menu vs. appetizers at the bar? Are tables generally hard to snag in the bar on a weeknight around 6pm?

Have never been so any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

2. bobby jones

bobby jones VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We went prior to the MJ show on a Sunday I think and didn't make reservations as we were there fairly early @ five. We got a nice seat outside and enjoyed a couple bevies and their sunset champagne toast along with a few of their small bites. It started to get busier as we left with no empty seats outside, only inside. Nice place to relax on a warmer night. Not sure if they have heaters for the cooler months. The formal restaurant looks pretty cool but, I have no comment on the food.

3. franco802

franco802 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought Mix was gone? Your speaking of Mix at Delano?

4. dutchvelvet

dutchvelvet VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mix is still open for now I believe. They are going to remodel and open a different restaurant in 2015

There is a restaurant up there and a bar/lounge. I think you'll be fine on a normal weeknight.

5. KellyLovesVegas

KellyLovesVegas Earthling/retired space nerd

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Both mIX and Foundation Room have plenty of patio heaters which are used during the cold winter months.

6. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    typically 5 or 6 its not that hard to get a spot for the bar on a weeknight. Much later than 6 and you might run into some trouble, also depends on how many people. 4 or less and your ok.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.