1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria 9/30 - 10/2

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by sindustry, Oct 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

My Trip Report

This is not so much a trip report, but more of a ratings log for my recent trip to Aria.

I had 3 nights upfront comp in a city-view Corner Suite on the 25th floor. Although I was only staying 2 nights (flew home on the 3rd night) the host said I should book the third night so I could use the room up until I needed to leave. That was a good thing because my 7:45pm flight was delayed to 8:30pm, and then again to 9:30pm.

Gambling consisted of mainly UTH, some Crazy 4, one quick session of FBBJ, and a lot of hit-n-run HL slots. Slot play was all miss-n-run...lol.

Stats for the trip:

Tables: 12hr 5min, $209 avg bet, 2400 theo
    Slots: 300 theo

The last 2 days generated 69,467 TC's...not sure what the first day generated, as it was on 9/30 and reset by morning.

Host says I lost $900, mlife website shiws I won $6200, and my pocket says I lost $2700...lol.

I asked the host if this kind of play would be good enough to continue getting a corner suite and the response was, Yes! Low rollers do have hope! Next time I will see if I can do a regular suite, as the Corner Suite is a bit of a hike.

If anyone wants any specific details...ask away!

Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
  2. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED Money’s on the way, with CashNetUSA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Curious...for a $209 avg bet at UTH..was that like $50 Ante? (with correct play of course)
    If that's a low-roller...I'll stick to $2 UTH at Jerry's Nugget, lol.

3. pokerbucketlist

pokerbucketlist Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    He must mean 20.9 avg bet?

4. firstkill

firstkill High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    glad you got a lot of your losses back.
    209 average is pretty good, I think id be okay with a standard room there at my 130 level. Do you think the pitboss are fair in the rating there?

FK

5. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

That's right...ante was a mix of $50, $75, and $100. When I went to the restroom, I would go blind ($100 trips, $15 ante, $60 play).

I believe they are as fair as mlife gets for carney games. CET still rates Carney games the best.

6. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

A few pics of the Corner Suite.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. pphold

pphold pp Park Place Degenerate

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry we missed each other. You left and I showed up in Vegas. We need to meet up on another trip.

8. touche22

touche22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's pretty good.
    I asked my Aria host how much play is need for a skysuite and he said 34,000 slot points per day. (Whatever that works out to)

My trip 2 weeks ago was 29th floor city view corner suite and I loved it. Even had the back washer lol

9. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

Yeah, not sure what 34,000 slot points equals, but I know I am nowhere near it on slots. Slot play is just a by-product of my degeneracy...table play is my main degenaracy.

The bach washer takes a little getting used to...lol...i do like the heated seat though.

10. touche22

touche22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think the points are the 1/3$ wagered on normal slots and 1/10$ on specialty. Seems like a lot. Long ass walk to the rooms though in the corner suites lol. I had a 3 night comp but don't use the room last night for exact reason as u as my flight left at 1130 pm. Host just told me to leave and he checked me out next day.

I slot-a-lot and roulette. Probably 75/25% wise

11. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED Money’s on the way, with CashNetUSA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So, I'm guessing the table minimum was $15 then, if BLIND you went $15...
    I'm just curious (not trying to be rude) but why would you play AT ALL blind? (aside from like a LAST HAND ALL IN situation)

12. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

Yes, table min was $10 and $15 the whole time. As for going all-in blind during bathroom breaks...just a degenerate habit now...lol. I've hit a few full houses and flushes doing that and it creates a lot of excitement to the other players at the table. I always put a $5 on trips for the dealer too, when I do this.

Under normal play, my trips bets were all over the place during this trip, which probably contributed to my big variance.

13. mephisto2000

mephisto2000 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    34000 points per day for a sky suite doesn't make sense. That would equate to $102,000 coin-in at regular slots up to $340,000 coin-in at specialized slots. Assuming 8% HA that is $10000 to 27000 theo.

14. touche22

touche22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    [​IMG]

15. dvandentop

dvandentop VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My host said 23k slot points per day just for the attachment sky suites. Friggen ridiculous for sure. Especially when we all know they have alot better hold on slots then table games.

16. JaxxLV

JaxxLV Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    *I actually got an email from the host early this morning. He said he'd look into my issue and have it corrected . We shall see.

Guess I got screwed then. On the ground from 5pm Friday till 5 am Sunday morning. 207k TC 95% slots and only got 1 night aria suite and ~$500 food comped off. Host office called front desk and said take care of All of my charges with primary comps and then evidently used my EC when they reversed my room deposit of the tune of $634. After I talked to front desk I contacted host and no response.
    ARIA really nice and I like their eateries but the gambling sucked and the issue with my room comp definitely left a bad taste in my mouth.

What's the theo and coin in on 195K TC anyway. Top dollar, pinball and double triple diamond ?

Last edited: Oct 11, 2014
  17. dvandentop

dvandentop VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    shitty thing is that aria considers old school pinball and top dollar a "specialty" slot WTF.

18. bubbakitty

bubbakitty Doing retirement again and happily so....

Trips to Las Vegas:
    "I asked the host if this kind of play would be good enough to continue getting a corner suite and the response was, Yes! Low rollers do have hope! Next time I will see if I can do a regular suite, as the Corner Suite is a bit of a hike. "

I have to reconsider myself from low roller to actually scraping along the ground........thanks for the info....

19. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lol at this rate, might as well start playing VP because you're getting the same amount of TCs. Any slot that greater than 5 years old probably should never be "specialty".

20. mephisto2000

mephisto2000 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If Top Dollar is considered a specialty slot then JaxxLV would have accrued even more coin-in than if it was regular slot.

Regular slot: $3 coin-in = 1 point = 10 TC. 195000 TC equals 19.500 points or $58500 coin in. Estimating 8% HA = $4680 theo using 35% comp rate = $1600 comps

Specialty slot: $10-in = 1 point = 10 TC. 195000 TC = 19500 points = $195000 coin in. Estimating 8% HA = $15600 theo, using 35% comp rate = $5460 comps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.