1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Boyz II Men

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by dolloyd, Sep 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dolloyd

dolloyd Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All I can say if you like Boyz II Men, then you must go see this show. We had a great time and got to sit on the third row. The guys interact with the crowd and they hand out roses to some lucky ladies at the end. I made a short video of our trip to see them. It was great and I highly recommend going.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_Ma_ZMAduQ[/YOUTUBE]

2. dolloyd

dolloyd Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. Mexico

Mexico Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We went to see them last week, we thought it was a great show, got the tickets from tix2 night and we enjoyed every minute just as you have said great interaction and great music , would highly recommend xxx

4. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    While waiting on the Daniel Tosh show at The Mirage back in May the Boyz II Men concert was letting out and you could certainly tell there was going to be some "action" later. :evillaugh So perhaps single men might want to scope out the group of single ladies that went to the show?:evillaugh

5. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I loved it!! I want to go again!

6. Kickin

Kickin Flea

Thanks for the video.

They weren't performing the last weekend were there but there schedule looks like it's most weekends until the end of the year now. We will definitely go.

7. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    g/f loved this show...and she got it when myVegas still offered it! But by her reviews and others...it's no longer available via myVegas for a reason!!!

8. REELmoneySlotFan

REELmoneySlotFan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We grew up with Boyz II Men so this show was a must see for us. We had seats on the second row and we loved every minute of the show. Got to see them for free, courtesy of MyVegas but those days are gone. My wife especially loved the end of the show where they handed out roses to the women. That was a great picture moment. If you like Boyz II Men you really have to go see this show. You won't be disappointed because these guys can sing!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.