1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Off Menu Specials

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by KazooTom, Sep 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KazooTom

KazooTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's been a while since we've had the opportunity to get to Vegas. In the past there were several "off menu" specials at many of the coffee shops. An example was the "gambler's special" at Mr. Lucky's in the Hard Rock. I am wondering if any of you might be able to provide a list of any specials that may still exist.

2. oldaquaman

oldaquaman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    stations coffee shops offer good value overnight; only requirement is you must have a boarding pass. check out their website(s). sorry my link didn't take.

"All Nighter Boarding Pass Specials
    From $1.99 at Grand Cafe and Cafe Fiesta

Great food at a great price from midnight to 6AM.

Available at seven Grand Cafe locations."

3. gpenguins67

gpenguins67 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mr. Lucky's at Hard Rock has a few other daily specials. they have it posted somewhere(i'll post it if I can find it). There is a prime rib special one night and a lobster special another... its something different every day.

4. KazooTom

KazooTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you both for your replies. I was not aware of the special pricing at Stations. Please keep the responses coming.

5. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Palms 24/7 Cafe has an all day every day prime rib special; you need a player's card so get one before going to get the "off menu" special for $7.99

6. kcentury

kcentury Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On many occasions I have gone to the Ellis Island for their "off the menu" filet special (the quotes because i do not think it is so off the menu these days). About 5 or 10 years ago it used to cost around $5, now maybe its $8 or $9 -- but it comes with a filet cooked to order, along with a beer, salad, potato and vegetable.

7. DiamondJim21

DiamondJim21 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yea, the special "off the menu" filet at Ellis Island is $8.99 if you swipe at the kiosk to get the coupon. You can get an extra $1 off if you swipe for another promotion at the kiosk. Was there two weeks ago and it is still really good. They even remodeled the dining room a little bit.

8. cnorth3865

cnorth3865 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Redwood Grill at the Cal has a fabulous porterhouse special for around $24 dollars. The steak is always perfect and served with a salad, potato, veggie, bread and wonderful apple dessert with cinnamon ice cream. It is truly a through back to Old Vegas with a classy room and service. You won't be disappointed.

9. Sam D

Sam D Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The steak special at EI is not a filet. It's a 10 oz. top sirloin but it is cut to look like a filet. It's very good.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.