1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MLife tier credits for booking online

Discussion in 'Comps' started by mcmann14, Sep 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcmann14

mcmann14 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just booked a suite at Aria for a trip in November through the MLife website. Paid via credit card and they charged it the full rate + tax, etc. Will those tier credits be posted to my MLife account now or when I go in November? Asking because I'm 9k short of advancing a tier and this would be put me over before Oct. 1. Thanks.

2. feeltheheat

feeltheheat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i got the tier credits on check out day.

3. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is your stay for one night? I've never seen them charge for a full stay in advance for a booking made on the web site.

If your reservation is for one night, what you paid is a deposit. There have been a few accounts from people who think they've gotten Tier Credits posted for deposits, and I think I have too, but I can't pinpoint the timing.

It doesn't make any sense to me, but what I think happened in my case is that I made and cancelled several reservations, all with deposits, in advance of my last stay. When I finally arrived for the one reservation I kept, and Tier Credits started kicking in for that stay, somehow I also got Tier Credits for all of the deposits I had made on cancelled reservations.

The short answer is, if what you paid is a refundable deposit, then you shouldn't get the Tier Credits until you check in and stay.

If what you paid is a full, non-refundable amount, then you should get them within a couple of days.

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you really want those credits and tier, make a reservation for this week. If that reservation charges you for non-cancel and no show,then you will have those points.

5. BigGTMike

BigGTMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    November

6. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Okay, I will play. Here is my word: March.

7. mcmann14

mcmann14 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is just for one night. Staying at the Palms the first two nights comp'd, paying for a suite at Aria for the third. That would explain why they charged my credit card for the night stay.

- - - Updated - - -

Appreciate the responses, everyone. It all makes sense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.