1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Is Social Rewards still active?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by waverunner, Sep 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. waverunner

waverunner ------VEGA$------

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been using SW since August 3rd everyday. I received my 1st $10 a few days after i came back from Vegas the last week of August.
    Since then, i have received nothing, even though i redeem on my TR card every 1000 points.
    Are some of you people redeeming back to the TR card?
    At this rate, i should get my $40 by 2025.

2. Grasp

Grasp Low-Roller

I've been using SR for over a year. I typically redeem my points in batches, 5000-10000 at a time, and it normally takes 2-3 weeks for the redemption to go through and another week for the points to hit my TR account. I redeemed about 8K last month without issue.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2014
  3. Jake&Avery

Jake&Avery Planning my next vacation!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd LOVE to know how you're getting 8k a month! I'm LUCKY if I get 2k a month!! I have redeemed just over $212 on my TR card from Social Rewards, but I've been working hard on it daily for like the last 7 months!!

4. Grasp

Grasp Low-Roller

I didn't say 8K per month, just that I redeemed 8K last month. 2K per month is probably about right. As with all of these promotions, things were much more lucrative at the beginning.

5. ButterflyMtn

ButterflyMtn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I get 1000 points about every 10 days and it takes almost 2 wks to show up once approved. I do SR every day...rare that I miss a day. I cash in right away just in case they pull the plug

6. Thickskinnedalive

Thickskinnedalive Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Checked my reward history since I started in Jan and it's perfectly on pace for 2000 per month after the initial 2 months when things were still worth 25pts per share or view. Great program except the vids are now boring as hell and only 5pts. Torturous for 6+ min ones.

7. ddashner

ddashner Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not saying that I do this... But I am pretty sure if you aren't interested in watching a video you could open it in another tab, turn off your sound, and spend that 6 minutes doing something else on the web that is more entertaining.

8. Thickskinnedalive

Thickskinnedalive Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dual monitor set up and multiple tabs open I have a tendency to forget about them altogether. :whistle:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.