1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Companion Tickets

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Readingfanman, Sep 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Readingfanman

Readingfanman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a feeling I know the answer to this, but can I buy a free CDS show ticket with one reward and then get a companion ticket with another essentially making it 2 free tickets, or does it have to be 2 fully separate tickets?

I have a strong feeling it'll have to be two separate ones, but we shall see!

2. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are referring to myvegas....for the Bogo cirque shows you must purchase one with $$ and then the second one is free. Your instincts were right ;)

3. Readingfanman

Readingfanman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thats a shame! Will have to try get the girlfriends account up to 40K points then for the free ticket.

4. Smallz23

Smallz23 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We got lucky! I redeemed 2 premium to zarkana.. My bf redeemed the BOGOF premium for my sister and her bf. 260k + 5k .. We had trouble reaching and rep over the phone (my sis and I both waited 20-30 over the phone until we gave up and went directly to box office). We asked a receptionist to help us book the tickets and she called myvegas and got through immediately. For some odd reason we were both eligible for 2 comped premium seats. My boyfriend doesn't even play myvegas.. He only played enough to get 5k for th BOGOF. Sweet deal.. We tipped her well. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.