1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Zip line on Fremont

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Tina Chi Chi, Sep 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tina Chi Chi

Tina Chi Chi Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is the line up and running. We were there last March and it was still under construction. Web sites say it's up. We will be there the end of Sept and hope we can give it a shot.

2. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, witnessed both in use around Labor Day.

4. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They've done good on making ticket sales much more convenient. You buy tickets for an appointed time at kiosks located in the main office by the Slotzilla launch site or at kiosks under the middle landing tower. This has eliminated the wait in long ticket lines on the weekends. And, with the assignment of appointments, there's no longer a long line at the launch tower either.

Bill

5. Tina Chi Chi

Tina Chi Chi Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's good to hear Bill, last time when the first one was open it was a zoo. Going to give it another shot in a couple of weeks.

6. Brewfangrb

Brewfangrb Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think this about dumb question 3 of what I guess will be 532 before I leave...but if we just ask for the cab driver to bring us to "the zipline" is that good enough? Or is it better to ask them to bring us to a particular property? I never made it to Fremont/downtown during first/only trip, so like a lot of things, I'm a little clue-tapped here and want to have this on the list of possibilities.

7. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You might end up at the Rio, because they just installed a zipline too. If you're gonna go that route, I'd recommend using the actual name, "Slotzilla." But I'd probably just say "Fremont Street Experience" or Neonopolis, which is a retail/restaurant center right by Slotzilla. Or just tell the driver the cross streets you want (4th and Fremont).

8. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are staying at MGM, just walk across the street to NYNY and take the WAX bus downtown for $2 and will take just as long as a cab. It picks up on Tropicana outside of NYNY. You'll have no problem finding the zip line once you get there. Just look up! lol

http://www.rtcsnv.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/AirportBrochure_0114_24x11.pdf

If you end up taking a cab, definitely specify the Fremont Street Zipline, so you don't end up at Rio's zipline.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.