1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

SLS room key access to clubs

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by avg35, Aug 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avg35

avg35 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know the policy for hotel guests at all the SLS clubs. Are they free admission to hotel guests and/or do they have a hotel guest line. More specifically for a friday and saturday night.

2. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Would call and ask since they are so new.

On this same note, has anyone stayed there yet and willing to part with their room key so I can use it to get into the pools in two weeks? I will send it back by mail if you want it!

3. john meriman

john meriman merri by name merry by nature

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i still have a sahara room card -would that work?:wink2::beer::peace:

4. pphold

pphold pp Park Place Degenerate

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The SLS POOL sucks. From what I saw going down elevator. So many other pools to visit.

I need to make a pool visit. This next trip

5. pleepleus

pleepleus 2016 - The monkey is back

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I spent last Saturday at the pool. The daybeds were nearly empty and wanted to charge a $400 minimum. I asked them to drop it since it was just me and one other. They reluctantly did so to $150 as they said they were "very exclusive". Yeah... They are SO exclusive that nobody is using them.

I think it is pretty damn unlikely that they will attract the crowd that will buy that $250K bottle of Ace of Spades I saw on their pool menu.

I don't recall a separate line for hotel guests. If you hang out by the pool, you will probably get hit up by a host that will give you free admission and some drink comps. At least, this is what happened to me. Your experience may vary.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.