1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

9/11 - 9/14 Monte Carlo and Cosmo going for live

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by VegasDave, Sep 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Saw the aria trip report just start up and I'm in the plane leaving out of SFO right now. Last time I tried to do this, it lasted all of 3 hours until I realized I drink too much.

Anyways, leaving SFO in a matter of minutes with any luck and will be in Vegas for breakfast. Staying 1 night Monte Carlo from myvegas and 2 nights at Cosmo through their sterling card offer!

Captains on so I'll update next time I can.

2. hillwood24

hillwood24 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good luck!

3. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Arrived right on time and two drinks down. It's happy hour somewhere, and that somewhere is always Vegas!!

4. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    [​IMG]
    Walking through bellagio saw they are changing the seasons today. Happens so quick and only a few times a year I haven't seen them in action before.

5. sh0n

sh0n Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm also in Vegas with a live tr this weekend.

I also walked by the b and saw them changing up the conservatory.

Sweet that you got an offer at Cosmo for this weekend. I booked through their site and rates are an arm and a leg.

Good luck to you!

6. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah mine was b1g1, but still ridiculous. I opted for the view too, something like $650 after taxes. Amazing they get it to, but my favorite hotel because of the balconies!

7. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa Front Line Winner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good luck man...looking forward to it!

• Wow! Wow! x 1
  8. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Alright I'll catch up on this. Tldr, stayed up until 8am to break even!

We started out with breakfast at Mon ami as usually, from there we gambled and got a few drinks at the bar in Monte Carlo, but no wins or losses to speak of. After that needed a nap since we woke up at 4am. Quick nap and then off to the lazy river around 4 pm. Went back up to the room and got dressed up to hit STK and blue martini in town square.

9. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Happy hour at stk was awesome, I ordered one of everything and the bartender was making some killer martinis. The stuffed blue cheese olives were things dreams are made over.

I had never tried foie gras, and living in cali now it is not readily available, so I ordered foie and waffles. AMAZING!!!

After dinner gambled until about 9, then went to blue martini, was worth the drive. Free drinks for ladies till 2am for $10 cover, and I tries to drink them out of business

10. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After the club back to gambling where I won on craps, slots, and 4 card poker about $200-300 each game (I am not a big roller) but gave some back on black Jack and video poker. Ended up $300 then my lady went to bed so I sat down st poker around 2am

11. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Went down to $100 on my bankroll off some bad beats and drunken mistakes, only to hit a couple good hands and be right back to $600 by 8am. Went back upstairs, slept for 3 hours work up at noon today and switched to the cosmopolitan. Now we are laying in bad on the 58th floor, watching the strip and bellagio fountains from our one bedroom suite which I scored from the front desk with a $20 tip being flashed and making it clear what I wanted.

My exact words were, I know everyone complains about the one bedroom suites because the light comes through the curtains and the layout, but if you have one with a strip view I would take the hit for that Japanese soaking tub in the room.

We have already made good use of that tub too, love it right next to the window. [​IMG][​IMG]

12. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
  13. techie223

techie223 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't heard much about happy hour at STK, but you've made me want to give it a try :licklips: Enjoying the trip report. Congrats on the comeback and the score on the Cosmo suite.

14. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa Front Line Winner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great pic of the view!

15. thebig747

thebig747 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any additional details you can provide on Blue Martini would be greatly appreciated. Have wanted to go there for a while and don't ever see it discussed much. Thanks.

16. lithelady

lithelady Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm booked in that room next week. I've stayed in the wrap around terrace room (loved it) and the Terrace Studio, but not in the one bedroom Terrace. What's the story on light coming in and the layout?

17. Ade87

Ade87 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

Brilliant :evillaugh

I love the Japanese Soakers as well especially on the high floors. Man that view is brilliant i can't wait to get back next month!!

I didn't notice light coming through, maybe some do or maybe it was all part of VegasDave's master plan!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.