1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Not working anymore?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by James Vegas, Sep 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James Vegas

James Vegas Tourist

I've been playing for about 3 months and have only been able to get 45LP's. These last few weeks the game is just silly i can't do anything but lose chips, i've tried all the slots. I've been waiting a few days to collect bonuses etc and i still lose it all in less than a minute playing on 1500 a spin. Is this all they want to give me? Should i give up. Its getting annoying and pointless now

2. MikeSlotPlayer

MikeSlotPlayer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    James, you must not be doing something right with your MyVegas play. In 3 months you should have a lot of LPs. Add friends who play MyVegas. Collect chips from the MyVegas Fan Page and friend's posts. Play the Luxor game. Try 600 per spin. It tends to work out well. Try playing blackjack to level up.

3. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to VMB!

Are you playing the FaceBook version or the mobile?

4. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree with Mike. You have to be something wrong. If I had played for three months and only had 45 LPs I would have given up a long time ago. Also join one of the fan groups like My Vegas Rocks. They have threads for chip sharing and getting more friends so you can get more on your daily spin.

5. normcarver

normcarver Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is 45LP's in 3 months really that bad? I've been playing since January and have 150 although I was playing on only the mobile app up until April.

6. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought surely 45 was a typo. If you're just playing for fun 150 is ok. If you want some rewards you're gonna have to do it a little different.

7. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've gotten 45LPs in the last 10 minutes and I haven't done anything in that time except collect gifts.

You guys must be playing on mobile AND playing the Google Play version. You need to play the Facebook version too or you are really wasting your time. Also, if you play on the Google Play version, you'll get a lot less than the Amazon Store's MyVegas.

8. 2tweetz

2tweetz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Im sure he meant 45K

9. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Chi Fan, I just learned about the Amazon option this week. We had stopped playing Google because it was a joke. Going delete the old and reload the new tomorrow!

James, you have some good advice from those above ( I am currently at level 355, have collected max awards on two trips and still have 643 LP's) One suggestion, collect your winnings during periods when they are offering a promotion that you do not care about or really have no chance of winning. For example, I could care less about iHeart and am just collecting chips waiting for a puzzle that has good bonus payouts or is one that gives you 750 LP's for daily completions. Then you crack out the chips but have enough of a stack to suffer through negative anomalies. Regardless, you eventually lose your stack. Oh for the days of double XP events, those were the golden times when LP's were plentiful!

10. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah! The Amazon version makes it finally worth it to complete the challenges! I've made at least 2k (from mobile) since I switched to the Amazon version 2 weeks ago! :beer:

11. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm curious. How are the two versions different? I only play the Google version on my IPad

12. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can't get LP from challenges on the Google version, but you can on the Amazon (and iOS) version. And each challenge gives 75-100+ LP. :thumbsup:

I had to uninstall the Google version, then go install the Amazon version. It's still free.

13. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got it. Thanks!

14. James Vegas

James Vegas Tourist

Sorry for the late reply. I meant 45k LP's. I'm on level 65 and still losing chips very quickly. I have hundreds of myvegas friends etc and i get about 10 - 15k chips a day but they obviously go within 5 minutes. What slots should i be playing at my level and at what stake?

15. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Seems you're doing the right things. I've been playing China Mystery lately, I like it since it does't require much attention. I'm guessing you should play 500 - 1000 chips.

16. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are trying to produce the most loyalty points fo the bet, you should be playing the games that allow for 1000 bets and bet that amount. Your coins will last longer, plus it takes less coins/pulls to produce 10 loyalty.

17. James Vegas

James Vegas Tourist

Tried that but i still lose 20k chips in a few minutes at 1500 a spin

18. VegasGroove

VegasGroove VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    James, if you find your stack dwindling fast, stop playing 1500 per spin. I have found playing "low and slow" gets you to where you want to be. There's nothing wrong with starting out with 300 or 600 per spin to build your stack.

19. bshowell

bshowell VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I want to do a slow build of chips so I can ramp up later, I usually do the Excalibur game.

20. ajp

ajp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Take a few days off from spinning and build up a couple hundred thousand chips. When you have a buffer you can spin longer and get those bonus rounds. I like to play around the world in 80 days and the MGM superstar one for 2k a spin. I find that while my chips will drop 100k, when I get a bonus I get back up. I can usually spin for hours if the game isnt in a greedy mood.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.