1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Tier credits for comps?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by slotlover, Sep 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slotlover

slotlover Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Food Credit and Comp tickets to shows

For Mlife does it count toward your tier credits?
    New to the board and wondering. Thanks

2. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nope. If it's free already, you aren't getting rewarded with tier credits. Welcome to the board.

3. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That being said, the way I earn tier credits is a total mystery to me. I thought I was going to miss platinum by about 5k credits, then all of a sudden 30k credits hit my account a couple days after I checked out. Not sure if it's gambling that hadn't yet posted, double credit from the hotel charges, or what. If the show tickets are flat-out comped, then that almost certainly won't count, but if the food is charged to your bill and then taken off, I can't rule it out.

4. Kolmeseiska

Kolmeseiska Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had the same type of thing happen to me. I received an x amount of tier credits after checking in. After checking out, I noticed I had received a load of tier credits and I was really bummed out that I didn't know this, I was left just shy of 2000 TRs away from reaching Gold. I had a plane to catch so couldn't go rack up the remaining points and I live 5400 miles away from Vegas so I've got no chance of getting them anymore. :(

5. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you charge stuff to your room during a stay, you will receive Tier Credits, and those will usually post the next day.

If you get to the end of a stay and they comp some of those charges on the back end, they will also back out Tier Credits, although this sometimes takes longer.

6. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think MLife is a mystery most of the time. I have no clue what they do most of the time.

7. slotlover

slotlover Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks to all that responded!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.