1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bourbon

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Mexico, Sep 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mexico

Mexico Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi we are in Vegas just now and trying to find a nice bottle of bourbon to take back to the uk as my niece would line something other than jd or Jim beam as a gift for her groom but we can't find anything other than these and makers mark , can anyone point me in the direction of a good liquor store that would have a good selection of bourbon please x

2. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Find a Lee's Liquor Store... they're all over the valley... great selection and good prices

http://leesliquorlv.com

3. ACMike

ACMike High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would recommend something like Woodford Reserve, which should be fairly easy to find, or Baker's. My personal favorite are High West and Widow Jane, which are probably a bit more difficult to find.

Maker's Mark is actually made by Jack Daniels, and Knob Creek I believe is made by Jim Beam.

4. geoff

geoff Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    makers is not made by JD.. beam is the parent company for makers/knob creek/bakers... and a bunch more..
    i'd recommend also bookers (also parent company beam -- very high proof stuff!) or blantons...

5. DiamondJim21

DiamondJim21 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you have a car, go to Total Wine. They usually have a good selection of bourbons at good prices.

6. Mexico

Mexico Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank s for all the suggestions, we went to lees liquor just passed the Wynn today and got something, definitely the best selection on the length of the strip x

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.