1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

September 12-16

Discussion in 'Vegas Get Togethers' started by zNaturaL, Jul 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zNaturaL

zNaturaL Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Going to be at mirage then the south end of the strip. Who is gonna be in Vegas!?

2. Camp Rusty

Camp Rusty VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We will be......down Monday September 8th, heading home Monday September 15th. Staying way off Strip but doing lot's of Strip properties. Big Head Todd at Brooklyn Bowl Friday the 12th for sure. Maybe pro ball the 14th at the Mirage or Caesars.

3. VegasBoundSept 2014

VegasBoundSept 2014 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Me and 2 mates from Australia will be there from Sept 7th till 16th...staying at Harrahs...No plans except for gambling, drinking and definately 1 night in downtown

4. Unprezz

Unprezz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Getting married there on 9/14 leaving on 18th

5. BC_ girl

BC_ girl Low-Roller

I am excited to say I am...my friend and I just decided we are going this weekend, Thrusday night to Sunday. Last minute trip, got a deal on flights and staying at TI. It's a super short trip and but it's still Vegas.

6. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be there with a friend Mon the 15th through fri the 19th. But arriving late on the 15th and downtown the first night before going to caesars, so a meet up could be tough.

7. Ratpacker13

Ratpacker13 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Heading out Saturday night the 13th and hanging out until Wednesday. Staying at Orleans but roaming the strip with drinking on the agenda...

Two things set in stone we're doing is checking out Mariachi El Bronx at The Cosmopolitan on Sunday (10p show and it's FREE!) If you don't know them, they are the alter ego of a punk band from Los Angeles called The Bronx and yes, they are a legit Mariachi band, they sing in English and are FUCKING amazing! Here's a taste of what to expect....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA2Z6gSiPMA)

They are also playing on Monday as well at the Cosmo so we may hit that up too...

Also on the calendar is the Bargain DJ Collective at the world famous Double Down Saloon! Monday night from 10p - 2a the Bargain DJ Collective spins all kinds of killer tunes from punk to ska to exotica to metal to rock and beyond (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bargain-DJ-Collective/102114153164981) with your main DJ Rex Dart and his rag tag band of vinyl totin' villains....yes, you read right....VINYL! You never know what you're gunna hear but it's a blast, it's free and it's at The Double Down, so what more yah need?

So me n my gal, we'll be hangin' out, so if yah feel up to trying somethin' new, come hang, have a drink and say hey!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.