1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Firefly rental - good, bad, or ugly?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by mescalita, Sep 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mescalita

mescalita old and in the way...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So in my never-ending quest to save a few bucks I booked a compact for a week in October with Firefly - only $115 total. Then I happened to look at reviews - they are getting absolutely hammered on Yelp and TripAdvisor. Lots of horror stories about no cars available, terrible customer service, dirty cars, long lines, etc. I've never had to worry about lines, as we normally arrive in Vegas early Sunday morning, but the other problems have me a little concerned. Thanks in advance for any feedback from you VMB folks - I tend to trust your judgement more than that of the "civilians" out there....

Last edited: Sep 8, 2014
  2. firstkill

firstkill High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry no help, but for the same reason I went with budget via costco discount.

Fk

3. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There an old thread here on them somewhere. I've heard enough to delete them from my searches.

4. oldcrabtom

oldcrabtom High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    While we are at it, any pro's or cons for EZ Rental? They have seriously low rates..........:faint:

5. pultzar

pultzar Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Firefly is always "out of cars". I have used EZ my last 4 trips and they have been awesome. I double booked both companies last time and firefly had no line so I walk up and whadda ya know, out of cars like on all their reviews.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.