1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Golden Nugget - which tower?

Discussion in 'Downtown Hotels' started by kingslender, Sep 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kingslender

kingslender Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't really find a good map - which tower at the Golden Nugget do you prefer? Which is located away from Fremont? We stayed at The D last time and the rooms were fine, but we were facing Fremont and it was loud until well after midnight.

2. gpenguins67

gpenguins67 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't stayed in the carson tower, so don't know much about that, but it is the cheapest rooms.
    Gold tower rooms are ok, basic but nothing special.... and you can ask to be faced away from fremont street....I didn't notice much noise but I tend to be out of the room while the FSE is going on.
    Rush tower are the nicest rooms by far. Its set further back. I was facing FSE and didn't notice any real noise. Its the newest tower, bigger room and nicer bathrooms.

3. mnotc

mnotc Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have stayed in all 3 towers. Gold and Carson are very similar, but gold is a much closer walk to Fremont. Rush tower, while more expensive, are my choice every time now.

4. Pattie627

Pattie627 Newbie

I stayed in the Carson Tower I loved it. My room was very nice and clean and Im returning at the end of Sept and I rebooked for the Carson Tower. If you don't like your room you can always upgrade when your there but give it a try!

5. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agree on this...

6. vegasvp

vegasvp VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Carson Tower is furthest from Fremont Street. If you're concerned with noise, ask for a south facing room.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.