1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Moorea Beach Club Reward

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by DarkKnight, Sep 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkKnight

DarkKnight Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm staying at the Monte Carlo on my next trip and I usually spend a few days by the pool. Just wondering if using the Moorea Beach Club Reward gets me access to the whole Mandalay Bay Beach. I'm not that interested in the topless pool area, but if I have access to the whole complex it would be worthwhile to get a day at different pool.

2. bjpcyclone

bjpcyclone High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't hold me to this but I heard from someone at Monte Carlo that any MGM guest can go to the Mandalay pool for a $10 cover. The MyVegas reward gets you into the topless pool (normally $60 for guys). You may be better off to pay the $10 fee and use your points for something more valuable.

3. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It will not provide you access to the entire pool complex. I have done the Moorea reward the last two years and my wife and enjoyed it both times. We are both in our early 50's but you will see all age groups. There will be a few girls going topless but not too many, again all age groups doing that.

4. DarkKnight

DarkKnight Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the insight, much appreciated.

5. DarkKnight

DarkKnight Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll talk to the Concierge when I get to the Monte Carlo and see if they can confirm the cover charge entry to Mandalay Bay Beach.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.