1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best place for cheap Lacoste, Ralph t-shirts?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Tuggy79, Aug 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tuggy79

Tuggy79 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all, I am flying over from Scotland in 5 weeks for my visit to Vegas and I am wondering where I can get cheap (but real) Lacoste t-shirts etc? We are staying at Caesars and have heard about the Forum shops but would they be more expensive here?

Thanks in advance for your help.

2. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa Front Line Winner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah the Forum shops will be more expensive than the North or South Premium outlets.

But then again it is my understanding that over in Europe the prices are normally higher than the US so when I say expensive in the Forum shops that could still be cheaper than you're used to in Scotland.

http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/store_listing.asp?id=58

The North Premium Outlets have both lacoste and Polo

3. ant1433

ant1433 Low-Roller

You might want to try the fashion show mall opposite the Wynn. They have big higher end department stores and you might be lucky and catch a sale.

4. Tuggy79

Tuggy79 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks guys. Yeah in Scotland we would be around £75 ($125) for a Lacoste polo shirt. So hopefully it'll be cheaper in the outlets.

5. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa Front Line Winner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You're welcome...yeah I am pretty sure you will find them to be cheaper. One of the prevailing themes in the trip reports from people from Europe is that they love hitting the outlets because of the huge savings versus what you pay over there.

6. Tuggy79

Tuggy79 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Excellent Rocky, can't wait! Absolutely buzzing for our trip, counting down the days!

7. Kickin

Kickin Flea

You'll find Lacoste polos cheaper than that even in the regular department stores like macys or nordstroms. But definitely even cheaper at the outlet.

The good thing about the north outlet Rocky linked to is its right near downtown. So if you wanted to visit Fremont Street you could schedule your shopping for right before that.

8. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Try Ross. They have a couple stores on the Strip. One is near PH and MGM.

9. Brooklyn B

Brooklyn B Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Macy's in Fashion Show Mall offers a 10% discount to out of town visitors.

10. Tuggy79

Tuggy79 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks again for the help guys..... 5 weeks and 2 days until I'm in Vegas. Work is dragging already haha!

11. dutchvelvet

dutchvelvet VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you have a car. The absolute cheapest is likely going to be TJ MAXX. They are a clearance retailer for Macy's and I have seen both brands for under $25 there. There is apparently several stores in Vegas but not near the strip. You can also get Levis there for dirt cheap

12. gpenguins67

gpenguins67 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would check out the Marshalls. I believe they put one up on the strip next to the Coca Cola store. They do carry designer items, but its hit or miss. Their inventory changes all the time. And just inspect the clothes carefully make sure there isn't any damage to the item when you buy it. And try it on as sometimes they have mislabeled sizes.

13. gpenguins67

gpenguins67 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    oh yeah and if you need big and tall sizes, they have a DXL store just off the strip on paradise I believe. They usually have a discount rack up to 40% off. I picked up a couple Polo shirt from the on near my house for just over $20 each.

14. pac1971

pac1971 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm a fan of the North Premium Outlet mall..much better than the south one (although it's been a few years since I've been to that one). The Nike, CK and True Religion stores are really good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.