1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mirage Offer

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by mpaul7857, Aug 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mpaul7857

mpaul7857 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Heading to Vegas on 9/6... got a great offer from the Mirage two free nights, $75 in F/B and $200 free play. I am surprised b/c last time I stayed there I didn't gamble THAT much....

What's the best way to make the use of my free play? Part of me thought about going into the high limit slots and just firing through some $1 / $5 machines and seeing if I can get lucky?

Going with my cousin as opposed to GF this time, any recommendations for night spots for a couple 27 y/o guys? Not trying to breka the bank, but still have some fun.

So excited, I also will have like 50,000 MyVegas pts so I should be able to get some free eats as well ... more $$ for gambling ;)

2. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa Front Line Winner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's a good offer and I love the Mirage. Along with the Bellagio I am going to give Mirage some play in a couple weeks with hopes of generating some offers.

As for free play I so exactly what you described - I go to a $5-$10 machine and hope for a nice hit.

3. mpaul7857

mpaul7857 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I think that's the ticket. I'll see if I can get lucky and win something on a High Roller slot.

4. RockyBalboa

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah if you can nail a couple K hit that makes the trip start off on a high note and you'd be free rolling!

5. mpaul7857

mpaul7857 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Now they are saying the offer is not on my account and I need to speak with some manager there... frustrating.

I emailed them, We'll see what happens.

6. RockyBalboa

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is weird...do you have an e-mail showing it?

7. ButterflyMtn

ButterflyMtn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Night spots not to break the bank try Carnaval Court between Harrah's and the quad. Outdoor "club" and always a fun time. No crazy 5k bottle service. Or if you want to do a club try Sin City Club Crawl and use Y1 as a promo code for half off. We had a great time on the crawl and alway fun at CC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.