1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

SLS Dining Credit for members of "The CODE"

Discussion in 'Comps' started by klawrey, Aug 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm seeing that members of "The CODE" players club at the new SLS receive a $30 dining credit for their birthday month. I know it just opened to the public yesterday but I was curious if anyone has been yet gotten further details. I will be there early next month and it happens to be my birthday month so I am curious about the promotion. Wonder if there are restrictions such as spend $50 receive $30 or just straight $30 credit or restricted restaurants on property. If anyone has details yet please share or if you are going before my trip on September 10 and happen to check it out please report back! :beer:

2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd also be interested in details. It'll be my g/f's b-day this trip.

3. erikbrick

erikbrick Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got the offer and mine said 30 off 60. Here are the terms straight from the email.

" Requires $60 minimum purchase. Redeemable by emailed recipient only. Valid from date of issue to 30 days after recipient’s birthday. One-time use only. Valid for food and beverage, excluding alcohol, tax, and gratuity. Dine-in only. Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Limit one offer per table. Subject to blackout dates, including major holidays. No cash value. No replacements or reissues. Promotion subject to change"

4. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you get the email after you signed up for The CODE in-person at SLS? I pre-registered online a few days back but will not be there in-person until September.

5. erikbrick

erikbrick Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I pre-registered about a month ago or whenever they started letting you sign up online.

6. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is your birthday in August? Did the email come on your birthday or shortly after there opening? The "Valid from date of issue to 30 days after recipient’s birthday." clause leads me to believe it will come on or around my birthday then have 30 days to redeem which won't work because I will be in Vegas a couple weeks prior to my birthday.

7. erikbrick

erikbrick Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, my birthday was in August.. I got the email the day before my birthday (11th)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.